New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    I've been informed that in my next PMS (later this year), I may already have to replace the stabilizer link and stabilizer bushing. Forester 2012 at 30,000km, 4 y 3months old.
    Was there any noise whatsoever in the suspension or uneven tire wear? You can go to a suspension shop and have the suspension arms visibly checked. You can have the suspension parts replaced at those shops. You just need to source the parts somewhere else if you want to save a bit compared to the dealerships.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I've been informed that in my next PMS (later this year), I may already have to replace the stabilizer link and stabilizer bushing. Forester 2012 at 30,000km, 4 y 3months old.

These things will last more than 60,000 kms if just normal city driving ...

They were asking me nga kung may naririnig akong "kalampag" when I drive over humps or potholes. Parang nothing more than usual naman ako. I'll try to be more observant in the coming days. They said it can wait until next PMS daw.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    They were asking me nga kung may naririnig akong "kalampag" when I drive over humps or potholes. Parang nothing more than usual naman ako. I'll try to be more observant in the coming days. They said it can wait until next PMS daw.
    A proper diagnosis of worn out bushes, rod ends and stab links for this matter is if there is already side2side/up/down play and may tear and cracks.

Our usual sign na "kalampag" is on the moderate or severe sign of damage na.

Your call if antayin mo pa lumala(kalampag/kabit/vibrate manibela) or fix it now.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Is the noise from the back or somewhere in the car is on XV only?
    How about Impreza?

Planning to buy a 2017 Impreza and do you see any issues regarding its predecessor?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    My Flossie consumes a liter every change oil. I tried not to fill it but before it reach 10k the oil in the panel boards lights up.

Is this normal?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Densoy View Post
    My Flossie consumes a liter every change oil. I tried not to fill it but before it reach 10k the oil in the panel boards lights up.

Is this normal?
    Its normal but it needs to be topped off.

2011-2015 models were included in the lawsuit against subaru america.

Subaru Oil Consumption Problem & Repair | MDH MOTORS | MDH MOTORS

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMatt View Post
    Hello. I have a Subaru XV I bought February 2013. For the past few weeks I've been hearing a weak motor-like sound coming from the front, I can't pinpoint where it is coming from because it only makes a sound if the car is moving. Dinala ko sa Subaru Global City, 1 week na hindi pa din tapos. Sabi nila sa CVT daw galing ang ingay. CVTs are usually not fixed but replaced. Cost could reach 500K, unfortunately 7 months lapsed na ang warranty. Tama po ba ganoon kalaki ang presyo ng CVT replacement? Parang sobra unfair na 3 years lang ang warranty ng piyesa na kalahating milyon ang presyo.
    How is your xv? Could you update us?Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Hi guys, im eyeing to buy a second hand Subaru Impreza Hatch as to my spirited and car show type car. my budget as of now is 500k-600k saw some looks good units on OLX. Any checklist to look out for when checking out the car and any specific year or variant I should look into na much better compare to other units. I'm eyeing for 2013 onwards model if ever.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakespeed800 View Post
    How is your xv? Could you update us?Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could be wheel bearing lang. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Common Subaru problems