Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by acespino2000 View Post
    In absence of the Lemon Law...you are at the mercy of the Manufacturer

.too bad for us consumers as we are not protected from such incidents

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    [/QUOTE]

By the way, https://ph.news.yahoo.com/house-pass...164906452.html Hooray! :-)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App[/QUOTE]

...wishful thinking...

For sure car manufacturers through the CAMPI will be lobbying against it.

...let's just hope our dimwit congress will come to their senses

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by acespino2000 View Post

...wishful thinking...

...let's just hope our dimwit congress will come to their senses[/QUOTE]

Sorry wrong link. Lumang article na pala. May thread that I began with the current article. Passed na sya and law na talaga sya :-) Hindi na pwedeng irepeal unless i veto ni PNoy.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    ...wishful thinking...

...let's just hope our dimwit congress will come to their senses[/QUOTE]
    Sorry wrong link. Lumang article na pala. May thread that I began with the current article. Passed na sya and law na talaga sya :-) Hindi na pwedeng irepeal unless i veto ni PNoy

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by admiralpye View Post
    ...wishful thinking...

...let's just hope our dimwit congress will come to their senses
    Sorry wrong link. Lumang article na pala. May thread that I began with the current article. Passed na sya and law na talaga sya :-) Hindi na pwedeng irepeal unless i veto ni PNoy

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App[/QUOTE]

Medyo matagal pa implementation nito assuming ma approve ni PNoy dahil kailangan pa into ng implementing rules and regulations.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Getting too many speeding tickets

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Getting too many speeding tickets
    In this country?! What's the story, kwento anong nangyari?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Thanks to all, I will bring the car back to CASA in fort for the last time this week and see what they have to say. I've been monitoring the 'spring' sound and it always happens at exactly hitting 40kmh after the car has been turned off or has been stopped for a long time. It happens at my first 40kmh when I turn on the engine in the morning, and the first 40kmh when I leave the office. That's why I noticed it only comes out once or twice a day, depending if traffic in makati allows me to even reach 40kmh without stepping on the breaks.
    Anyway, it seems like I'm the only one experiencing this. I will just drive the car with them so they can hear it. Besides this, the noise inside the car, sounds like a lot of things inside is loose, and very squeaky breaks is still my problem. Another friend of mine just bought an XV last week and she's complaining of noise inside and squeaky breaks as well. I love the car but I'm very disappointed at the same time....

After this last visit, I will take the advise to try out Gh service instead.

If anyone hears anything about the developments in anti-Lemon law, please let me know. I will consider that if they still cannot fix my issues.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sbol79 View Post
    Thanks to all, I will bring the car back to CASA in fort for the last time this week and see what they have to say. I've been monitoring the 'spring' sound and it always happens at exactly hitting 40kmh after the car has been turned off or has been stopped for a long time. It happens at my first 40kmh when I turn on the engine in the morning, and the first 40kmh when I leave the office. That's why I noticed it only comes out once or twice a day, depending if traffic in makati allows me to even reach 40kmh without stepping on the breaks.
    Anyway, it seems like I'm the only one experiencing this. I will just drive the car with them so they can hear it. Besides this, the noise inside the car, sounds like a lot of things inside is loose, and very squeaky breaks is still my problem. Another friend of mine just bought an XV last week and she's complaining of noise inside and squeaky breaks as well. I love the car but I'm very disappointed at the same time....

After this last visit, I will take the advise to try out Gh service instead.

If anyone hears anything about the developments in anti-Lemon law, please let me know. I will consider that if they still cannot fix my issues.
    ^Hoping your issues will be resolved very soon! Please update the thread whatever happens.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sbol79 View Post
    Is the ABS activation/deactivation speed mentioned anywhere on the manual? On our Mitsu and Toyota the activation speed is 20 kph so when the vehicle reaches that speed a mechanical thunk can be heard in the engine compartment which I guess means that ABS is already activated.

Oh and it's "brake" not "break" ;)

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Common Subaru problems