New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I've got the new Forester (i still call it new kahit na 18 months na siya.. hehe) .. anyways .. anyone here already changed the car battery on their Forester? .. ano pinalit ninyo at how far did it travel and how old was it when you had it replaced .. feeling ko bibigay na yung battery niya dahil sa medyo luma na at nakabiyahe na ito ng mga 17K km ..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Usually, batteries last for 2 years. You can go to some Service Stations selling batteries and they have a strenght meter. They check it out for you.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bakit kasi nagtipid ang subaru at hindi maintainance free ang nakalagay.. Motolite ba pwede na.. or dapat mga AC-DELCO..

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    i do think ok lang motolite .. sana alam lang nila what type of batt model will be ok with the forester .. in the meantime, i will continue to squeeze the life of the battery .. wag lang ako mamatayan sa biyahe .. hehe ..
    Last edited by mrpink; September 1st, 2010 at 11:09 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    <double post>

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Check motolite's website. They have a drop down menu for selecting the right battery for the right vehicle brand/make.

Yours is NS50. You can either the gold or excel.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    i do think ok lang motolite .. sana alam lang nila what type of batt model will be ok with the forester .. in the meantime, i will continue to squeeze the life of the battery .. wag lang ako mamatayan sa biyahe .. hehe ..
    did this, won't do it again... naramdaman ko ng medio mahina na battery ko, pero since malakas pa naman output ng accessories, i decided to just try to squeeze some more... ayun. tinirik ako sa stoplight. lahat ng klaseng busina, irap and busina tinanggap ko.. hehe..

my college friend has Outlast Loaded MF NS50s on his Forester 2.5. oks naman. 4.7K bili nya with trade in.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Check motolite's website. They have a drop down menu for selecting the right battery for the right vehicle brand/make.

Yours is NS50. You can either the gold or excel.
    fantastic! ... this is exactly what i was looking for .. thanks!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    did this, won't do it again... naramdaman ko ng medio mahina na battery ko, pero since malakas pa naman output ng accessories, i decided to just try to squeeze some more... ayun. tinirik ako sa stoplight. lahat ng klaseng busina, irap and busina tinanggap ko.. hehe..
    ayan talaga yung ayoko mangyari .. hehe ..

Car battery for Forester (SH5)