New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so ano marami sa pinas, evo or scoobys?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^^ I remember when the Emperor Evo Club gathered for an EB at the Fort before, I counted at least 26 Evos at the parking lot including Dolf Santiago's suped up Evo 9.

I heard that there were probably twice as much Subaru owners when they went on a Fun Run too

I'd give an arm and a leg for a WRX Sti!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my 2002 bugeye just clocked 100k miles. ayos pa naman ang hatak.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    ^^^ I remember when the Emperor Evo Club gathered for an EB at the Fort before, I counted at least 26 Evos at the parking lot including Dolf Santiago's suped up Evo 9.

I heard that there were probably twice as much Subaru owners when they went on a Fun Run too

I'd give an arm and a leg for a WRX Sti!

The price and daily driving friendliness alone should be big advantages. Throw in Mitsu's aftersales and warranty and that'll clinch it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    new wheels

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    The price and daily driving friendliness alone should be big advantages. Throw in Mitsu's aftersales and warranty and that'll clinch it.
    Subaru WRX STI has 1 year warranty right? Did the EVO9 have warranty before when it was being sold by the kasa? Will the upcoming EVOX have a warranty? Im torn on whether ill be getting the new sti or the evox. All Reviews are pointing to the EVOX,but of course ive heard praises when it comes to the aftersales support of subaru here and of course the warranty =) if the EVOX is released here and it has no warranty,that might be the clincher for me to get an STI even with the bad reviews and all=)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingoy View Post
    Subaru WRX STI has 1 year warranty right? Did the EVO9 have warranty before when it was being sold by the kasa? Will the upcoming EVOX have a warranty? Im torn on whether ill be getting the new sti or the evox. All Reviews are pointing to the EVOX,but of course ive heard praises when it comes to the aftersales support of subaru here and of course the warranty =) if the EVOX is released here and it has no warranty,that might be the clincher for me to get an STI even with the bad reviews and all=)
    i went to mutsibishi for the evoIX lat yr and they didnt give out warranty on the car. so i didnt bother getting it. afaik most evoX's comes from the grey market. i dont know any mitsu dealer that has brought it out yet for our local market. plus the evoX is a lot more expensive.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Calling All Subaru Owners