New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    But the rally car doesn't have stupid black cladding! Sure it has flares, just like the Evos and Subarus of old, but they're either part of the fender or at least body color

I've always thought of Subaru of the past as having quirky designs. Maybe the use of plastic claddings is keeping in line with that thought? Subaru's design as of late has become quite boring and vanilla as hell.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can always paint or wrap the black cladding in the body color to make it look cleaner.
    I still would take that black cladding over chrome strips/highlights any day.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    I've always thought of Subaru of the past as having quirky designs. Maybe the use of plastic claddings is keeping in line with that thought? Subaru's design as of late has become quite boring and vanilla as hell.
    kapag tinanong ninyo daw sa mga regular tao na di familiar sa brands ng sasakyan. the impreza is most mistaken for a toyota corolla

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Alleged new STI leaked by a magazine in Japan:

If this is how it's gonna look then big improvement over the WRX. The most important part is the rear bumper IMO, coz the fender cladding can probably be removed or painted body color. Also if that 400hp is real then that's going to be a huge gap in power between the WRX and STI. Will be interesting to see the engine teardown to know what's different. Baka naman super restricted lang by using a very small turbo but otherwise identical engine like with the 2.5li WRXs and STIs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012

If this is how it's gonna look then big improvement over the WRX. The most important part is the rear bumper IMO, coz the fender cladding can probably be removed or painted body color. Also if that 400hp is real then that's going to be a huge gap in power between the WRX and STI. Will be interesting to see the engine teardown to know what's different. Baka naman super restricted lang by using a very small turbo but otherwise identical engine like with the 2.5li WRXs and STIs.
    Thats sooooo nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hot dang! 400 hp? Awd? 4 door sedan?

Should be mega and mental!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Hot dang! 400 hp? Awd? 4 door sedan?

Should be mega and mental!

Fun to drive daily ride. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019

Golf R killer? STI seems does not have any closest competition now.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    IF it is really 400 hp....thats just insane. Thats AMG A45s territory!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    while some owners are satisfied with the bragging rights,
    some will be happy only when they effectively show its capabilities on public roades.
    sigh.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast