New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1521
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    greetings! it's my first post here.

received our unit last jan 24. and besides already scratching the front bumper (recommend an auto shop pls! huhu) when I was parking it in our home, it's been a great ride so far! I have some remarks tho:

1. nakakahinayang yung price. from 1.66M it became 1.718M and now (effective after feb 1.) MI Philippines again increased the price for the MY2020 inventory by 100k, no cash discounts pa! PLUS the 10k upgrade for the HK HU is honestly a scam because it was the original HU in the first place. now may unwanted junk na sa storage ko which is the Panasonic HU.

2. maybe because I came from a diesel but the fuel consumption and the prices for unleaded gas...oh my god

3. idk what's causing the issue but depende sa lighting ng environment the aircon vent sa driver side near the window glares/reflects a LOT and naduduling ako sa side mirror

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    New XV owner here! Just wanted ask for some help on the following:

1) No speed sensing door locks?
    2) How to change from L/100 Km to Km/Liter
    3) Has anyone changed their foglamps from halogen to LED? Any recommendations?
    4) I opted for the Harman Kardon HU, but I’m guessing speakers are still stock, what brand are the speakers? Panasonic?
    5) Can we add apps here in the Philippines? Only apps I see are Carplay and Android Auto. How do we add the Subaru Starlink App?

Thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    - None yet. The previous gen has a module that plugs into the OBD port. It won't work on the current gen.

- Not possible.

- Some already replaced their fogs with HID projectors. Not sure about the bulb type because I don't have a copy of the manual. Could be H3.

4) I opted for the Harman Kardon HU, but I’m guessing speakers are still stock, what brand are the speakers? Panasonic?
    - Probably the cheapest paper cones available.

5) Can we add apps here in the Philippines? Only apps I see are Carplay and Android Auto. How do we add the Subaru Starlink App?
    - AFAIK Starlink only works in the US.
    Last edited by JohnM; February 10th, 2020 at 06:25 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    - None yet. The previous gen has a module that plugs into the OBD port. It won't work on the current gen.

- Not possible.

- Some already replaced their fogs with HID projectors. Not sure about the bulb type because I don't have a copy of the manual. Could be H3.

- Probably the cheapest paper cones available.

- AFAIK Starlink only works in the US.
    Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Anybody here already attach the provided LTO sticker? Where did you attach it? I'm having second thoughts attaching it on the middle of the windshield since it will block the high beam assist.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffy View Post
    Anybody here already attach the provided LTO sticker? Where did you attach it? I'm having second thoughts attaching it on the middle of the windshield since it will block the high beam assist.
    I am one who don't attach those stickers on our rides.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I am one who don't attach those stickers on our rides.
    Yung AA series lang kinabit ko dahil pwede naman sa upper right.

Etong mga RFID na nasa gitna ang ayaw ko kabit. For all we know next admin iba na naman ang patakaran. Di pa nga released lahat ng plates 4 years in eh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    If the purpose is for vehicle identification, no need for this sticker. Anyone can just scan the QR code printed on the plate and it will show basic vehicle identification.

It will be just a waste of taxpayers’ money if LTO will have to purchase RFID scanners when in fact a basic smart phone can use to scan QR code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    That's why hindi ko maikabit yung sticker eh. Pero someone informed me that hindi ko daw ma renew yung car registration without attaching the sticker.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffy View Post
    That's why hindi ko maikabit yung sticker eh. Pero someone informed me that hindi ko daw ma renew yung car registration without attaching the sticker.
    Nope, not true.