New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 142 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1521
  1. Join Date
    May 2019
    Guys, any recommendations sa body repair shop for XV? I need to repair my dented door. Thanks

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vocho View Post
    Guys, any recommendations sa body repair shop for XV? I need to repair my dented door. Thanks
    Preferred location? There's a shop in Autocamp Ortigas that offers paintless dent repair.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    For those with Eyesight, what dash cam did you use and where did you place/position it?
    Mirror dash cam strap on type. The wires were tucked in above sa housing ng eyesight. Had it professionally installed though and have to caution the installer about the eyesight cameras. Most eyesight functions are ok so far. Havent thoroughly tested adaptive cruise yet after installation of the dash cam.

For those curious to know, eyesight seems to work fine with 70% VLT full ceramic tint on the windshield.

Edit: Sorry new forester pala yung car with low tech mirrors, so baka hindi applicable sa XV na may sensor yung mirror

4. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Am planning to get an XV pretty soon and just to confirm, the current model they're selling doesn't include CarPlay? I'm hearing conflicting reports whether it's included or not... a friend got his last year and it has CarPlay, and I'm hearing the ones they're selling now (still the same model) doesn't include it. Can anyone clarify?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am curious.
    pardon my ignorance, but... is the presence or absence of CarPlay, a deciding factor in purchasing a particular car model?
    can't this be acquired after-market?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    For me, it's a pretty big thing considering I'm choosing between an HR-V or the XV. Technically it can be added as an aftermarket item but I'd prefer not to go that route due to additional costs (XV's already more expensive vs HR-V), warranty issues, and not sure if the aftermarket unit will be fully compatible with the steering wheel controls, HUD etc.

It's 2019 and I still can't believe cars at this level don't include Android Auto / CarPlay as standard features.

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Preferred location? There's a shop in Autocamp Ortigas that offers paintless dent repair.
    Hi John, the damage might need a panel replacement eh. Any shop you guys can recommend?

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by vocho View Post
    Hi John, the damage might need a panel replacement eh. Any shop you guys can recommend?

Preferably QC, area but anywhere within the metro with very good reputation will do.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am curious.
    pardon my ignorance, but... is the presence or absence of CarPlay, a deciding factor in purchasing a particular car model?
    can't this be acquired after-market?
    It's a nice-to-have Doc. I don't have to use a phone mount anymore since Waze is displayed on the HU already. Our XV's HU came with it. Mazda just recently released an Android Auto/Apple Carplay upgrade kit worth 19k for my Mazda 3 and because of our experience with the XV I'm having that upgraded as well.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I would die without Android Auto

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk