New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Got mine last month (2.0i variant). No luck with 3rd patry installers because i want something plug and play. No splicing and no addtional screen.

Did some research and they sell it on amazon but no clear answer if it can be plug and play from the seller. It will depend on the headunit model daw. Too lazy to look it up. Hehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    Does anyone own the new-ish Subaru XV with the touch screen HU but with no reverse camera? (2.0i variant) Have you managed to install a reverse camera from a 3rd party? I'm not sure if I want to spend the extra 200K to move up to the higher-end variant just to get a reverse camera.

You can buy OEM reverse camera from aliexpress and have it installed ... you can also replace the headunit if it does not support video from reverse camera ...

$22.31 ... Subaru XV reverse camera ...

$300 ... Joying 7 inch Android 5.1 headunit ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Searss View Post
    mga sir ask ko lang po ang RON recommend para sa Subaru XV tsaka kung ok lang ba gamitin ang 95 RON (premium)

Subaru Forester with the FB20 engine recommends 95 RON(?) ... XV has the same engine with the Forester ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678