New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 119 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    MrGunn that's a good suggestion. If you don't mind me asking where did you bought yours? For how much?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    You can try the O-sullee or other polyurethane spring cushions to soften the ride. Had these installed on my Sorento and worked wonders on the ride. Sorento is pretty bouncy as well before that. I'm considering the Forester as a 2nd ride just don't know whether t go base or Totl.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Guys ano kaya mas ok? overall ?

1. XV 2.0i Premium - 1,478 Php
    2. Forester 2.0i-L - 1,398 Php

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I think it's a question of space over features/toys. Whichever you prefer then that's your car.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Personally, I'd go with the Forester as it's a more useful package and also priced lower than the XV.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE1 View Post

We have XV premium. If you like a techy car dash with more built in accessories like paddle shift, LCD display etc, go for XV. Pero kung priority mo new body, forester would be awesome choice

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanks guys sa advice! God bless

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The reason I choose the forester over the XV is the size. I have 2 big boys a girl and the wife and I don't think I could squeeze them over the XV. They will just be rubbing shoulders and will result to complains here and there. Cargo space is also less on the XV. I have baby bag and stroller that I need to fit on weekend rides.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE1 View Post

Shopping around din for a new car for my wife's car plan and we're more inclined with the Forester.

Actually, kung apples to apples, dapat XV base vs Forester base. Pero mas ok forester since it has larger space inside and is a true CUV. Yung XV is essentially a jacked-up Impreza. Though mas gwapo black & silver wheels ng XV.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I notice moisture inside the tail light of my forester everytime it rains hard meron ba naka encounter ng the same problem, sabi sa akin ng subaru normal daw inyong but I told them bkit iyon fortuner ko e wala naencounter the same problem . And also my odometer can be reset or select from trip A or B.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karl2001 View Post
    I notice moisture inside the tail light of my forester everytime it rains hard meron ba naka encounter ng the same problem, sabi sa akin ng subaru normal daw inyong but I told them bkit iyon fortuner ko e wala naencounter the same problem . And also my odometer can be reset or select from trip A or B.
    It's normal for our tail lights. As long as it goes away after a few hours, nothing to worry about.