New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1187
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Malas naman nung friend mo. That steering rack problem should have been covered by warranty. Also, 35k for brake pads is just crazy.

It was your friend’s fault that his tranny had a leak. Subarus are good for light offroad use. Don’t expect it to perform like those dedicated offroad vehicles.

I changed my brake pads at Autoplus using Project Mu pads and it was less than 3k. I think it was around 30k km on the odometer. Motor Image was changing me around 7500 for the stock pads. I bought Bosch rear pads in the US for around 1k but the rear pads don’t need replacement yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. Most ng issues niya seem self-inflicted haha. I will research more. Nalalapit na pa naman ang December 31, I need to decide fast.

I think the P35k for the brake pads is the total. Yun lang nasabi niya. Meaning baka inofferan ata yun ng mga oil change, air filter etc.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Yes. Most ng issues niya seem self-inflicted haha. I will research more. Nalalapit na pa naman ang December 31, I need to decide fast.

I think the P35k for the brake pads is the total. Yun lang nasabi niya. Meaning baka inofferan ata yun ng mga oil change, air filter etc.
    Always remember no reliable car is bulletproof against an abusive and irresponsible owner.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Always remember no reliable car is bulletproof against an abusive and irresponsible owner.

True!....But I wish cars today were built like those in the bubble era. The Nippon car manufacturing arms race was focused on over-engineering & none of today's held back/trickled introduction of advancements. Pit a bubble era spec'd inline6 LC76 against the current V8 200....Bet the former will outlast the latter when subjected to same abuse.
    Oh well.....nostalgia & wishful thinking. That era was insane & long gone.[emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Subaru Chases Sales Records But You Want A New Forester And Outback That's More Reliable | Torque News

Unreliable, but still popular....Uniquely Subaru!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    I have a subaru forester 2013-2014 non turbo. Its in the casa now for 5 months “waiting” for parts. It all started when the engine sputtered and died early this year. We brought it to 2211 and they said have it brought to casa kasi valve spring problem.

Casa agreed to shoulder all costs because the valve springs were defective.

When they checked it out, the valve springs and valves need to be replaced, and some other parts such as the cam shaft as well. Initially 3 months ung waiting time for the parts, and now 5 months on, we are waiting for the camshaft.

Never going subaru again.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    I have a subaru forester 2013-2014 non turbo. Its in the casa now for 5 months “waiting” for parts. It all started when the engine sputtered and died early this year. We brought it to 2211 and they said have it brought to casa kasi valve spring problem.

Casa agreed to shoulder all costs because the valve springs were defective.

When they checked it out, the valve springs and valves need to be replaced, and some other parts such as the cam shaft as well. Initially 3 months ung waiting time for the parts, and now 5 months on, we are waiting for the camshaft.

Never going subaru again.

You should have been notified if your vehicle was part of the recall. Some owners checked with Motor Image right away to make sure if theirs is included. Sad news though for what happened with yours.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    You should have been notified if your vehicle was part of the recall. Some owners checked with Motor Image right away to make sure if theirs is included. Sad news though for what happened with yours.

Officially, they said my fozzy wasnt part of the recall. But when they inspected it they said they will cover it because the valve spring was also the culprit and ruined so much of the engine.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hey guys, i usually fillup my xt (2018) with xcs and recently switched to seaoil 97 octane, with the switch noticed on a couple of instances that theres pinging. Whats ur 2 cents on fuel? Switched to blaze 100 due to the pinging scare

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by payps21 View Post
    Hey guys, i usually fillup my xt (2018) with xcs and recently switched to seaoil 97 octane, with the switch noticed on a couple of instances that theres pinging. Whats ur 2 cents on fuel? Switched to blaze 100 due to the pinging scare

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    I have used 95RON and 97RON on my XT with no issues at all. SeaOil Xtreme97 was the best one I have used on spirited highway runs. I now fuel up with UniOil 95RON most of the time.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2020