New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 135 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    bro, i got mine from dadz, same on that picture in your post. just pm dadz....
    "CALLING DADZ PAKNER" me enquiry dito......

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May thread pala dito for mods. Hehe

When you guys upsize your wheels and tires, do you notice any difference in performance/efficiency? Di ko kasi madecide ano gagawin ko sa 2012 glx-v. I've been told that increasing the overall diameter of the tires can screw up a few things.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greghow View Post

When you guys upsize your wheels and tires, do you notice any difference in performance/efficiency? Di ko kasi madecide ano gagawin ko sa 2012 glx-v. I've been told that increasing the overall diameter of the tires can screw up a few things.
    bro, same here glx pero hindi v, before i used ms sport shoes, 17x60x265. syempre bro mabawasan ng unti yung arangkada nya, di sya kaseng quick dun sa oem tires which 16 lang...smaller total diameter. pero imo, mejo mabilis sya sa hi speed bigger diameter kase yun tires. sa ride "suspension swabe at 30psi parang kotse bro, di mo ramdam ang baku baku na road......but most of all here using 16 x 9 or x 8 x 65 x 275, all terrain will match to your glx since 4x2 lang sya.....opinion lang po yan bro...hope it helps....(today i'm using 20's x 45 x 275...hataw sarap itakbo ng mabilis lapat na lapat sa road at 30psi tire pressure)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ano yung 16 x 9 or x 8 x 65 x 275? Hehe

Bro, i suggest that you attend one of the EB's first before deciding what shoes to buy para makita mo yung different mods ng ibang members for you to have a clear picture sa truck mo pag may shoes na...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kailan ba EB's niyo? I actually prefer the stock look. Maliit lang talaga. On the way to the office I saw a GLX-V with the stock Montero Sport wheels. Bagay din talaga. Looks much better than the stock GLX. I'm really just concerned with how it will affect the performance and safety of the vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    me and arvin got ours at winterpine in araneta ave. but that was back in 2007 or early 2008, P3500 yata ang cost nun dati

Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    Hello sirs! available ba to locally? ebay seller do not ship sa pinas daw.. kahit hindi chromed, im planning to paint it black.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Kailan ba EB's niyo? I actually prefer the stock look. Maliit lang talaga. On the way to the office I saw a GLX-V with the stock Montero Sport wheels. Bagay din talaga. Looks much better than the stock GLX. I'm really just concerned with how it will affect the performance and safety of the vehicle.
    bro, tingin ko, di mo pagsisihan yun ms sport for your glx-v, ang tagal kung gamit yan more than 2 yrs no hassle.............sigurado yun basta 30 or 32 tire pressure lang...take note 30 or 32 tire pressure....hahahaha esep esep...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks. I'm considering getting the rims and tires of the stock MS, or the stock GLS. Unless makahanap ako ng magandang 16 x 8 na rims. If any of you are selling your stock rims, you might have a buyer here

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Saan po nakakabili ng rear steel bumper for strada? exact location? thanks

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]