New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hi! i am looking for the oem triton bullbar that comes with the triton in autralia stock na. saan kaya ako makakahanap ng ganito here in manila? this is what it looks like.
    http://www.newtriton.net/ridepics/bo...%20(Small).jpg http://www.newtriton.net/ridepics/bo...20(Medium).JPG Used MITSUBISHI, TRITON GLX R 4x4 ML MY09 car for sale in Melbourne

also, im looking for a rear bumper na second hand from a strada GL, yun flat lang na walang 2 circle. anyone want to trade for a GLS rear bumper?

im also selling my stock rims (GLS 2007) r16 for 10k baka meron lang gusto. never used and nakatambak lang dito sa bahay so might-as-well ibenta hehehe

my dad, his friends and i opened a 4x4 shop pala in Shell Vito Cruz (the one with Shakey's) it's called JDX and we are the distributors of Dobinsons suspension and other 4x4 accessories her in the Philippines. we have parts for popular platforms available here.

tagal ko na hindi nakakapost dito. medyo naging busy! hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi Peeps, 3 questions.
    1. Tapos na 3 year warranty ko, and I'm nearing 40k. Do I go casa or sa suking talyer for my PMS? Nasa P20k+ ang estimate sa casa.
    2. Who are the reputable shops who can do PMS for our Strada?
    3. Do you advise casa all the way til you sell your Strada?

TIA.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    1. Sa suking talyer na lang kung di naman major PMS ang gagawin. At kung Major PMS minsan pa nga mas maganda pa rin yung talyer na pinagkakatiwalaan mo kaysa CASA.

2. Maraming shops ang pwedeng gumawa ng PMS sa ating Strada mas mura at mas pulido.

3. Not all the way...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ericsiomai View Post
    hi! i am looking for the oem triton bullbar that comes with the triton in autralia stock na. saan kaya ako makakahanap ng ganito here in manila? this is what it looks like.
    http://www.newtriton.net/ridepics/bo...%20(Small).jpg http://www.newtriton.net/ridepics/bo...20(Medium).JPG Used MITSUBISHI, TRITON GLX R 4x4 ML MY09 car for sale in Melbourne

also, im looking for a rear bumper na second hand from a strada GL, yun flat lang na walang 2 circle. anyone want to trade for a GLS rear bumper?

im also selling my stock rims (GLS 2007) r16 for 10k baka meron lang gusto. never used and nakatambak lang dito sa bahay so might-as-well ibenta hehehe

my dad, his friends and i opened a 4x4 shop pala in Shell Vito Cruz (the one with Shakey's) it's called JDX and we are the distributors of Dobinsons suspension and other 4x4 accessories her in the Philippines. we have parts for popular platforms available here.

tagal ko na hindi nakakapost dito. medyo naging busy! hehe
    hi sir! long time no post! visit the facebook page....makita mo dun ang lahat ng action hehehe.....also, may mga fabricators na din tayo sa club who makes customized accesories for the strada....and regarding the dobies shocks and spring you might want to offer it also there...madami narin kasi naglilift and seeking for cheaper and better shocks...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    hello good day guys i got my 3.2 gls sport strada last tuesday so far everything is running smooth no problems hope it stays that way.Im planning to change my tires and rims, im planning to go to a 16 in rim instead of 17 easier to find tires and cheaper but im finding it hard to find BF goodrich tires here in batangas so i might have to try to look in manila.Do you guys know whats the largest tire we can fit on the strada without any rubbing?is it 265x75x16 or 275x70x16?thanks more power to strada club

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sir, benta mo na sakin yng rims and tires mo.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    hello good day guys i got my 3.2 gls sport strada last tuesday so far everything is running smooth no problems hope it stays that way.Im planning to change my tires and rims, im planning to go to a 16 in rim instead of 17 easier to find tires and cheaper but im finding it hard to find BF goodrich tires here in batangas so i might have to try to look in manila.Do you guys know whats the largest tire we can fit on the strada without any rubbing?is it 265x75x16 or 275x70x16?thanks more power to strada club

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuya_kimboy View Post
    sir, benta mo na sakin yng rims and tires mo.. =)
    sure!basta hanap mo ako ng mabibilihan sa manila ng ralliart mags na 6 spokes na kulay black..he he he he he sa batangas kasi ako..
    Last edited by yellowjip; March 16th, 2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: text words

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hi sir! long time no post! visit the facebook page....makita mo dun ang lahat ng action hehehe.....also, may mga fabricators na din tayo sa club who makes customized accesories for the strada....and regarding the dobies shocks and spring you might want to offer it also there...madami narin kasi naglilift and seeking for cheaper and better shocks...
    Pa-post na rin dito, sir. Para sa mga walang FB (email lang meron)..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * yellowjip: you got pm. full na daw inbox mo...

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gastromd View Post
    * yellowjip: you got pm. full na daw inbox mo...
    thanks for informing me sir gastromd,i emptied my inbox

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]