New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 140 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Ah, tsalap tsalap naman nyan!

Swak na swak ang size at price. Pa-ship na yan, bai. Tapos Cooper ST Maxx 265/75r16 at yung Iron Man kit.
    ordered the cooper st maxx na bai and in progress of getting the ironman suspension kit from bacolod.

wheels nalang ang di ko ma decide sa ngayon. maganda ang ballistic pero parang transformer

gusto ko procomp 7031 dahil malinis at simple ang design. tapos chrome ang lug nuts to go along the stud bolts on the lip. btw, wala pa may ganon na rim dito sa amin, so di pa common

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    ordered the cooper st maxx na bai and in progress of getting the ironman suspension kit from bacolod.

wheels nalang ang di ko ma decide sa ngayon. maganda ang ballistic pero parang transformer

gusto ko procomp 7031 dahil malinis at simple ang design. tapos chrome ang lug nuts to go along the stud bolts on the lip. btw, wala pa may ganon na rim dito sa amin, so di pa common
    Hehe. Transformer nga.

Excellent choice din ang 7031. Industrial design with matte black finish.

OT:

8 years ago, parehong crosswind ang rides natin at parehong from tambay sound set-up to in-car SQ. Ngayon same brand ng rides at parehong offroad na naman ang trip.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lakarz_16 View Post
    My strada GLS Sport 4x4 with 20's Rota grid offroad
    Ganda !

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Im thingking of selling it also.. Pm me..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    OT:

8 years ago, parehong crosswind ang rides natin at parehong from tambay sound set-up to in-car SQ. Ngayon same brand ng rides at parehong offroad na naman ang trip.
    oo nga, my sound setup has been in storage for a long time after i sold my crosswind. pinag isipan kung ikabit ang powkel separates sa montero pero until now hindi pa rin nagawa. that goes to show that i am no longer interested in car audio and contented with the stock sound

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ganda !
    Thanks! im thinking of selling the rota grids. with almost brandnew tires and lugnuts..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    oo nga, my sound setup has been in storage for a long time after i sold my crosswind. pinag isipan kung ikabit ang powkel separates sa montero pero until now hindi pa rin nagawa. that goes to show that i am no longer interested in car audio and contented with the stock sound
    Naka-FM na nga lang ako palagi. Tumatanda na tayo, bai.

Back to topic:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/doy/Photo0513.jpg

Frontspace is around 4 inches so kung 5 inches yung backspace ko at 9 inches ang rim width, exactly 4 inches dapat ang frontspace.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Cusco Oil Catch Tank with 15mm inlet (sorry for the dirty engine and slightly slanting tank mount):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/doy/Photo0514.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/doy/Photo0516.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/doy/Photo0515.jpg

Tank is mounted firmly using the 2 stock protruding #4 stud bolts from the firewall (just remove the mounted plastic cable fasteners). Drawback is slightly slanting yung position ng tank (pero atleast secure ang tank kahit ihataw sa rough roads). Additional items used were two 3/4 inch hose clamps (for tank end), three #4 slim head bolts, nuts, washers, and lock washers (masikip if using the supplied #4 nuts and bolts; masyadong malaki ang ulo ng supplied bolts). Black hoses used is the stock 1-piece rubber hose cut in half for engine and intake end. The supplied 5/8 inch hose clamp was used to connect the stock rubber hose with the supplied barbed silicon hose (stiff kahit tight na ang hose clamp). Installation time is around 1 hour with some acrobatic moves around the engine bay during bolt tightening.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    nakakagulat yung mga prices nung mga 16" ngayun ah less than 30k nalang hehe parang biglang nagsibabaan....san kaya gawa yung mga yun? like yung ballistic? ganda rin ng design...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    took the risk, mounted 16x10s and made DIY modification on fenders and mudguard. Ngayon wala ng rubbing.

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]