New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 121 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    pag balik mo sir suyurin natin buong blumentritt saka saka QC para makapili kayo ng husto hehehe....
    he,he,he,...siguradong may mapagpipilian talaga dun sa blumentritt sa dami ng naghilerang mags,kaliwa't kanan;thanks,bro!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mga bro, OT lang ng kunti

My strada aircon stopped working just this morning, di lumalamig. Seems that the clutch (?) won't engage, wala akong naririning na click and I also checked it visually sa aircon motor di siya dumidikit. Fan is ok. Checked the fuses and all seems ok. Any quick DIY tips before i head to the casa tomorrow. tnx!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet A-1 View Post

My strada aircon stopped working just this morning, di lumalamig. Seems that the clutch (?) won't engage, wala akong naririning na click and I also checked it visually sa aircon motor di siya dumidikit. Fan is ok. Checked the fuses and all seems ok. Any quick DIY tips before i head to the casa tomorrow. tnx!
    Naka ilaw naman seguro sir yong don sa may dash na aircon switch ano? You can try to swap the aircon relay with the other same rating relay and see. Baka relay lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrydre View Post
    Naka ilaw naman seguro sir yong don sa may dash na aircon switch ano? You can try to swap the aircon relay with the other same rating relay and see. Baka relay lang.
    Yep, naka ilaw, the one when you push the center knob.

Thanks bro. Next problem is where to find that relay among the maze of tubes and parts in the cramped engine compartment.

Other than a premature fuel filter change and the pms's, my going-5yr-old strada (52k odo) never gave me headaches.
    Siguro kinulang lang sa pansin ngayong mga huling araw.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007

if under warranty yan....better kung dalin mo na agad....pero kung out of warranty na yan....kay mang mario mo nalang dalin sa QC that is if you lived in Metro manila or nearby areas....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yep, naka ilaw, the one when you push the center knob.

Thanks bro. Next problem is where to find that relay among the maze of tubes and parts in the cramped engine compartment.

Other than a premature fuel filter change and the pms's, my going-5yr-old strada (52k odo) never gave me headaches.
    Siguro kinulang lang sa pansin ngayong mga huling araw.
    Baka fuse din lang, try to check your AC fuse bro.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Anybody got sir bigblock's cellphone number?

Puno na kase inbox nya sa PM tapos wala akong Facebook (old school kase).

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    di ko masend sayo sir via PM...puno ka din pala hehe.... delete ka sir then I'll send it to you..=)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    di ko masend sayo sir via PM...puno ka din pala hehe.... delete ka sir then I'll send it to you..=)
    Ngek!

Got sir bigblock's number na from nismo26. Deleted my inbox na. Thanks for your prompt reply, sir.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Ngek!

Got sir bigblock's number na from nismo26. Deleted my inbox na. Thanks for your prompt reply, sir.
    deleted my inbox na rin yeepy!...:jump2:

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]