New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 164 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    ask ko lang po, what is the maximum boost (psi) for the stock 2.5 and 3.2liter stradas so you won't overboost and damage the engine and the turbo??? grabe ang gaganda ng mods ninyo.
    Stock boost si 14.7 PSi with out modifying the boost cut control.

With modified boost control and chip it can handle up to 30PSi but only for short time.

The safe's boost with modified boost control and chip is about 20 to 22 Psi, i do keep it in 20. This range of boost is still okay for the stock turbo with the proper manual boost controller you can regulate the boost more freely.

For me having this much boost using a bit larger inter cooler is just proper, that is what my next mods will be with in this week.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Went offroading with my family on the first day of this year. Walang kahirap-hirap yung trails with the additional engine power .

Wow, galing ng kuha mo nito Lakay G01.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-pol View Post
    [SIZE=3]
    TP,

I'm sure you mean that the Commander is in the passenger seat and is in the mood to allow you to acquire more Mods...go on a TSCP Run....or grow facial hair....[/SIZE]

as usual, tama na naman si bro pol! hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    agree ako doc sayng hindi ko nasamahan sa lomihan si pakner ko.............bitin kasi ako sa oras.

*tp dont worry mag invento ako nag pang scan nag mod sa passenger side hehehehehehehehe will test soon kung tatalab ke misis.
    hehe may take home lomi si pakner mo that night bro

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Went offroading with my family on the first day of this year. Walang kahirap-hirap yung trails with the additional engine power .
    ^^^ ianmitsulancer likes this! Sir G01, may i know what trail did you trek on?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    The way to meet the new year, hope you like the additional torque and HP sir GO1...........................

*TP kinalimutan ako nag pakner ko hindi manlang ako na imbita sa Lomihan nya...........................nasobrahan ata sa Red Wine.........

Last edited by dadz; January 4th, 2011 at 12:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008

with sir GO1 mods siguro naman yung impassable ay passable na hehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    impassable road ba yan? hehehe buti hindi nasunog clutch mo?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Hahaha! Tama ka dyan, bro. Sana nga may part 2 nung sand dunes...
    * G01: Hataw ah!
    Yes, doc. Just trying out the additional power of the engine ...

Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    *G01, idol sa off-roading !!!
    Thanks, doc. Addict na talaga ako sa offroading pati sa speed addict na rin hehe... Still have a lot of things to learn though....

Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ^^^ ianmitsulancer likes this! Sir G01, may i know what trail did you trek on?
    At Sto. Tomas, Tuba. Last time may family and I went there is December of 2009 so it's been a year since we last visited the place.

Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    The way to meet the new year, hope you like the additional torque and HP sir GO1...........................
    I love it! ... Have to do some further tuning to get the proper mix and para mawala yung smoke sa arangkada. Good thing I was able to get the software working on my laptop na.

Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    with sir GO1 mods siguro naman yung impassable ay passable na hehehe
    Hehehe...yung trucks sa kabila pang passable roads lang.

Sir TP, hindi pa naman sunog yung clutch hehe... But I do need better clutch to compensate for the additional power. Sir Dadz is scouting for better clutch in Thailand.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS08 View Post
    Wow, galing ng kuha mo nito Lakay G01.
    Thanks, Lakay ....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Thanks, doc. Addict na talaga ako sa offroading pati sa speed addict na rin hehe... Still have a lot of things to learn though....

Sir TP, hindi pa naman sunog yung clutch hehe... But I do need better clutch to compensate for the additional power. Sir Dadz is scouting for better clutch in Thailand.
    Sir, puede mo na ulit karerahin yung ford ranger going up to Baguio...
    Sana makahanap agad si sir Dadz. Need to change clutch soon.

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]