New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 164 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by djoverdose View Post
    Hmmmm..... medyo bago ito ha.... puro sounds naman ang usapan ngayon... NICE. its been awhile since the last time i had my hads dirty with sound set ups... i for one is planning for my strada sound system.

kaso balak ko lang 10" sub. lagay ko sa likod ng upuan since glx naman siya i still have some room for the enclosure. mukang uubra naman dun ang 1cubic inch na box.

what really holds me back is the Headunit. Hehehe maski ako di ako masydo fan ng mga LCD kaya. gusto ko kasing HU yung my auto EQ at auto time alignment for easier tuning. Ang mahal lang kasi ng sa pioneer eh. would love to go straight focal for the seps and sub. then maybe JBL nalang for the amp. mukang marami din dito ang residente ng kotseaudioclub ha.

merry Christmas to all!
    Sir, kung dagdagan nalang kaya ng Audison Bit One ang stock headunit? Pwede din siguro Alpine PDX amp para sa seps at sub para swak sa ilalim ng upuan at well ventilated pa.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblock View Post
    bro, hindi talaga kakatyanin ng drillbit na yan?...pag sinipag ka dalhin mo na lang dito butasan ko!

I went out and bought na a hole saw Sir, I manage to find a 22mm Lotus...a bit expensive kaso kating kati na ako ikabit ung sensor ko.
    Ung new bumper design ko na lang sir and in-abala ko next year...hehehehe watch out for my new design:clown:....plus ung current mo sir na tinext ko. Merry xmas to you and to your family Sir!:mrsclaus:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    maximus08: oops, sorry to hear that sir, hindi na kaya ng drill bit ninyo.

sa akin kasi, wala problem, i guess the drill bit na kasama sa akin was better or stronger.

also, the drill bit for rear cam is bigger than mga rear sensors, maybe another reason din.

Yes, I agree, The main puncturing bit was ok but the second half was the issue. Nways, got to try the one I bought awhile ago. Post ko na lang soon ung results Sir.
    Last edited by MAXIMUS08; December 21st, 2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: typo

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    sir dadz pwede pa PM part number and price?
    sir sorry i did not get the part number masyado ako na excite, it cost me 5,000 baht po, i went to the Denso Outlets they guide me on how to install it kasi i want to learn on how to replace the scv.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    sir sorry i did not get the part number masyado ako na excite, it cost me 5,000 baht po, i went to the Denso Outlets they guide me on how to install it kasi i want to learn on how to replace the scv.

sir dadz,

baka pwede po patanong ng oem part number, meron ditong local denso stores that sell those parts, maybe if they don't have it in stock ay pwede ipaspecial order. notice any difference on the engine after installing the new scv????

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nice one dadz, that's a great find!!! please give us ride feedbacks!!! pwede din kaya yan sa mga 2.5 engines?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Test rode yesterday from Bangkok to Pataya just to ride hehehehehehe had afull tank of B5(5%) bio, so far no problem. After the installation the engine sound is the same the running is the same every thing so far as i feel is the same.

Sorry sir the staff at Denso told me that the after market SCV is only for the thai market. But if you guys want to try this is the stock part number - SM294009-02514M

Sir arvin they do have for all types as long as the common rail is denso.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Test rode yesterday from Bangkok to Pataya just to ride hehehehehehe had afull tank of B5(5%) bio, so far no problem. After the installation the engine sound is the same the running is the same every thing so far as i feel is the same.

Sorry sir the staff at Denso told me that the after market SCV is only for the thai market. But if you guys want to try this is the stock part number - SM294009-02514M

Sir arvin they do have for all types as long as the common rail is denso.
    sweet!!!!! pa tanung kung magkano yung pang 4d56!!!! heheheheh pwedeng paglaruan yan!!! hehehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Yesterday installed a new chip for the injection system, then again did the dyno and it is all god.

As of now i have 2 chip on my truck 1 for the common rail and 1 for the injection system.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    ayan, lumabas na ang 150k++ worth na set up dito sa thread!!!
    im proud to say na ako ang unang bosb na nakita at napa kinggan ang pang araneta na set up na yan!!
    very nice, kahit malakas na hindi pa rin sabog ang quality.
    and also i'm proudly to say i'm the second...........

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]