The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    The Strada Club of the Philippines
    A club of Mitsubishi Strada/L200/Endeavor Owners and Enthusiasts
    Provincial and International Chapters

Hello there to ALL the BOSBs!

As the club grows, so does its proximity. Like a tree that extends its twigs and branches from its foundation to Unbounded Heights. As more and more BOSBs converge, friendships in the Spirit of Brotherhood have been established no matter the distance.

This thread is dedicated to the Provincial and International BOSBs based outside the Mega Manila region. As of now, BOSBs in Baguio, Visayas and Mindanao regions are gradually sprouting like mushrooms with absolutely no end in sight that WILL go beyond boundaries. Also, BOSBs who are based abroad will eventually find like-minded Strada owners and lovers in their area to share their ownership experience in hours of kwentuhan and kakulitan! This thread can also include our acquaintance with Strada/Triton Clubs of other countries. It will encourage all of us to Reach Out as I am sure that they also have this initiative in mind.

This thread is for EBs and other club chapter initiatives that WILL and HAVE been concluded. This will serve as an avenue for a common goal with The BOSB Philosophy and the meaning of Stradaphilia as our true Definition!

Thank you for your time and attention.

ianmitsulancer
    Baguio Based BOSB

Over-Drive Inspired! Om Shanti! Go Strada Go!
    Drive as fast as wheels can turn!
    The More, THE STRONGER, The Merrier!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 9th, 2008 at 09:57 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ian, your proposal for a separate thread for Chapter members is desirable. However, a guideline of what should be posted in this thread should be established first before we proceed with it. So far, there are only you and G01 who are members outside of mega manila. Can you start off with the guideline by recommending what should be posted in this thread?

Probably, it will be best that we wait for the outcome of the trips of thepatriarch and boz in the Visayas and Mindanao respectively, before we start a thread for members outside of the mega manila. In short, there are a lot of things to tackle and discuss before a thread of this sort is started.

From my point of view, Chapter threads will tackle mostly organizational concerns of the respective chapters, announcements affecting the specific chapter, and other matters peculiar to the area, and those that you already have mentioned. Matters concerning their stradas should be still be posted on the regular specific strada thread topics.

Just my opinion.

Marami. Marami pa dapat pag-usapan tungkol sa regional chapters. We must define what is a chapter and what comprises it. Sample pa lang yan. I hope most of them can be settled this coming friday's mini-EB. I hope.

The growth of our club is fast. Quite fast. We must have a plan and projection to accommodate this I would say is a phenomenal growth. We should not let it overtake us in what we can realistically handle.

As an off-shoot of this increase in numbers, I would like to propose that even starting new threads within our club sub-forum should be regulated already. Medyo madami na. Nakakahilo at nakakalito na magbasa. I may take this up too on friday.
    Last edited by ooba99; April 10th, 2008 at 03:36 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Haiz,,, daming taga davao, ayaw magpa member ...
    how i wish merong mindanao chapter...
    Last edited by ooba99; December 18th, 2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Transferred this portion of post by nismo26 from the "New Mitsubishi Strada" thread to this thread for discussion.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    since you are the first mindanao based BOSB... are you willing to be the coordinator for the club? thinking aloud lang ha, hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    There are strada owners from Davao who are Tsikot.com members. I suggest that you get in touch with them. At the moment, I can only remember one, i.e. piggyprincess. Paki-PM mo sya pag pupunta ka sa Davao City para maki-pag EB. From there you can request ms. piggyprincess to recruit more would-be members.

Coordinate with any of us Officers to give you guidance on recruiting and eventual establishing of a Mindanao Chapter.

A TSCP Mindanao Chapter is not far-fetched. I hope that can be realized just in time for the Second Anniversary of the TSCP.
    Last edited by ooba99; December 18th, 2008 at 10:37 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    *nismo26 - please feel free to ask the officers for advise if u wish to be the coordinator for Mindanao... i believe that we are already at a level of maturity in terms of handling a club- especially with what has been accomplished this year.

spread the stradaphilia down there, brother! thanks
    Last edited by ooba99; December 21st, 2008 at 10:59 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    since you are the first mindanao based BOSB... are you willing to be the coordinator for the club? thinking aloud lang ha, hehehehe
    "are you willing" is an underestimated question, I think.

To my mind it was providential that nismo26, who is from way down south from Cotabato City, will travel up north all the way to Baguio City just to be a member of the Strada Club.

Doesn't that tell us something? He, definitely, has a mission to fulfill. And I think he knows it. I can read it in my crystal ball.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post

To my mind it was providential that nismo26, who is from way down south from Cotabato City, will travel up north all the way to Baguio City just to be a member of the Strada Club.

Doesn't that tell us something? He, definitely, has a mission to fulfill. And I think he knows it. I can read it in my crystal ball.
    Indeed, doc ooba99. And I'm sure sir nismo26 never regretted joining the Baguio fun run. Aprub!
    Last edited by ooba99; December 21st, 2008 at 10:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Indeed, doc ooba99. And I'm sure sir nismo26 never regretted joining the Baguio fun run. Aprub!

yup tama agree ako sa inyo 100%:thumbup: go :cheer:go :cheer: go sir nismo!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sir sadek, congratulations sa bagong ride mo. You will never go wrong with a strada.

With regards to your desire to have a Strada group in Mindanao, we have 2 tsikoteers who are strada owners and members of The Strada Club of the Philippines who are from Mindanao. They are: nismo28 (Cotabato City) and wulf_geo (Cagayan de Oro City). You may want to get in touch with them and come up with something, like spearheading the TSCP, Mindanao Chapter.
    i guess if we have a mindanao group, meeting place is at davao
    from my place to cdo is about 340kms and cdo-butuan is 200++ kms
    that's way too far for me..

I'm just preparing things, just in case our brothers up north if they pursue their tour of the Philippines.

Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast
TSCP Provincial/International Chapters