The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    malpit na ito!!!!!! time to find my gear and start checking!!!! hehehehehe

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Our pre-run went well yesterday. Met-up with Ian at Caltex together with sir Arnold and his son. The road condition hasn't changed much even after the strong typhoons last year. We got confirmation from the DENR office that Mount Pulag is still open to visitors contradicting the news about its closure to trekkers. Ian also made the reservation for the TSCP visit at the DENR center. Sir Arnold's Strada was experiencing overheating so he decided to leave it outside the DENR compound. He and his son rode with us going to the ranger station. While we're heading back we encountered a stuck Adventure on its way to the ranger station.
    Our pre-run went well yesterday. Met-up with Ian at Caltex together with sir Arnold and his son. The road condition hasn't changed much even after the strong typhoons last year. We got confirmation from the DENR office that Mount Pulag is still open to visitors contradicting the news about its closure to trekkers. Ian also made the reservation for the TSCP visit at the DENR center. Sir Arnold's Strada was experiencing overheating so he decided to leave it outside the DENR compound. He and his son rode with us going to the ranger station.

In addition to what Sir G01 has mentioned, the trip took about 70 kilometers from Caltex-PNR to "the end of the road" beyond the Ranger Station and a travel time of about 3 hours in "Various" road conditions. As of yesterday, i made a reservation in behalf of the club with 15-20 participants to boot (para covered na yung mga tentatib). The DENR Station has its walls clad with banners of individuals/organizations/clubs who have accomplished their trek. It would be nice if we can post one too AFTER the our trek...

the best spot for us is probably above the green welcome signage para kita agad!

I did take note of the parking space for the 4x2 Stradas. as of today i see 2 4x2s on the list of participants so i'm sure they will be accomodated.

Sir G01 and I agreed on doing another test run a week or two before the actual event to finalize our location for the camp site along the adonot river.

Fees:
    Registration Fee at the DENR office: P200/person
    Fee for the Tour Guide: P100/person
    Optional: Porter/Kargador: P250-300 one-way

*Sir G01, let me know if i left out on anything. TIA...

Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    [SIZE=3]The Strada Club of the Philippines[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]A Club of Mitsubishi Strada/L200/Endeavor Owners and Enthusiasts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Mt.[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Pulag[/SIZE][SIZE=3] – Ambuklao Camping and Fun Run[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]April 8 – 11, 2010[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

List of attendees:

1. G01 + Tent for 1 + Strada 4x4

2. ianmitsulancer + Tent for 1 + will hitch with G01

3. arvin - tents - stoves - cook set - 4x4

4. ThePatriarch + tent + hitch kay docglen

5. docglen + tent + 4x4

6. mdksael + cute tent (sasabay ako ke idol)

7. Apol + 1 * 4x2 * w/ tent (for four but I snore) * generous appetite always brought

8 . notEworthy27 ---> tentative pa. not sure pa sa sked ko. hehehehe. (is Sir NW27 bringing his own ride or hitch? tent? updates? TIA -ian)

9 . xave- Tentative pa din pero pag natuloy makikisabait ako kay pauland di pa din daw sure c pauland

10 .bigblock+tent+stove+cook set=makikisabit na lang kay arvin hehehe...

11. eslonblue + stove (tent 1-2 pax hahanapin ko pa kung asan) = sabit ako kay doc glen

12. Kimospeed + Trex + GLX 4x2 + tent (bibili pa lng) + pambatak sakali hindi umahon laruan ko... (bhala na si GO1 at Doc sa akin) *sir kimospeed, sino po si Trex? also, patikim po ng Revolutionized Puto niyo sir- for the Baguio BOSBs... TIA

13. Ian Camara + hitch din daw kay docglen

14. maestro (is Sir Maestro bringing his own ride or hitch? tent? updates? TIA -ian)

15. auroraoffroader+2or3companions(tentative)+2tents(b ibili muna)+stove+cook set+4x4

Thanks!

[SIZE=3]Mt.[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Pulag[/SIZE][SIZE=3] – Ambuklao Camping and Fun Run[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]April 8 – 11, 2010[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

List of attendees:

5. docglen + tent + 4x4

7. Apol + 1 * 4x2 * w/ tent (for four but I snore) * generous appetite always brought

8 . notEworthy27 ---> tentative pa. not sure pa sa sked ko. hehehehe. (is Sir NW27 bringing his own ride or hitch? tent? updates? TIA -ian)

9 . xave- Tentative pa din pero pag natuloy makikisabait ako kay pauland di pa din daw sure c pauland

11. eslonblue + stove (tent 1-2 pax hahanapin ko pa kung asan) = sabit ako kay doc glen

12. [SIZE=3]Kimospeed + Trex + GLX 4x2 + tent (bibili pa lng) + pambatak sakali hindi umahon laruan ko... (bhala na si GO1 at Doc sa akin)[/SIZE] *sir kimospeed, sino po si Trex? also, patikim po ng Revolutionized Puto niyo sir- for the Baguio BOSBs... TIA

14. maestro (is Sir Maestro bringing his own ride or hitch? tent? updates? TIA -ian)

15. auroraoffroader+2or3companions(tentative)+2tents(b ibili muna)+stove+cook set+4x4

Mga Sir's... SOrry pero need ko mag backout kasi hindi pinayagan mag LEAVE si Wifey... sa next activity na lang kami sasama... HUHUHU...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kimospeed View Post

[SIZE=2][SIZE=3]April 8 – 11, 2010[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

List of attendees:

5. docglen + tent + 4x4

12. [SIZE=3]Kimospeed + Trex + GLX 4x2 + tent (bibili pa lng) + pambatak sakali hindi umahon laruan ko... (bhala na si GO1 at Doc sa akin)[/SIZE] *sir kimospeed, sino po si Trex? also, patikim po ng Revolutionized Puto niyo sir- for the Baguio BOSBs... TIA

Mga Sir's... SOrry pero need ko mag backout kasi hindi pinayagan mag LEAVE si Wifey... sa next activity na lang kami sasama... HUHUHU...
    ang labo mo bro, drawing .....haaayyyyy

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Mt.[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Pulag[/SIZE][SIZE=3] – Ambuklao Camping and Fun Run[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=3]April 8 – 11, 2010[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    List of attendees:
    5. docglen + tent + 4x4
    12. Ian Camara + hitch din daw kay docglen
    13. maestro (is Sir Maestro bringing his own ride or hitch? tent? updates? TIA -ian)
    14. auroraoffroader+2or3companions(tentative)+2tents(b ibili muna)+stove+cook set+4x4

*kimospeed, i understand po... i do hope to meet you soon. thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    malapit na ito!!! are you guys ready to rock and roll?!!!! heheheheh

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    ratratan na ito,,,,,,, handa na ang mga cerebrex nyo......flanax........

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008

Prez TP and Ian,

Will have to take a rain check. I have to take my MCLE Apr. 7-10. Apologies.
    Will definitely miss the BoSBs company.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-pol View Post

Prez TP and Ian,

Will have to take a rain check. I have to take my MCLE Apr. 7-10. Apologies.
    Will definitely miss the BoSBs company.
    oks lang pol...abala talaga yang MCLE na yan sa enjoyment hehehe...

BOSBs, we need to take a headcount so we could adequately prepare... please update the list

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    i just tried out my tent... able to build it up after staying put for the past 5 years... i had been doing walking exercises... i think i still need to do more of that once i get off from work... tamad ako mag gym!

*Pol-pol, i understand po... no worries. here is hoping to see you soon at the Manila Motorshow 15-16 April. best of luck with the MCLE...

*TP, i will be posting an updated roster in the next few hours. also, i will be reconfirming with the Park Superintendent first thing on monday.

hth...

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
TSCP Mt. Pulag - Ambuklao Camping and Fun Run