New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    hehehe, si bigblock iba ang iiwanan nyan hahahaha
    wahahahahaha mag iiwan ng bomba yan, katulad nun lagi nyang iniiwanan sa kawawang surfce interval island.......wahahahahaha peace bro.......

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    wahahahahaha mag iiwan ng bomba yan, katulad nun lagi nyang iniiwanan sa kawawang surfce interval island.......wahahahahaha peace bro.......
    tignan natin baka gumaya rin kayo sarap kaya ng feeling nun nasa taas ka ng summit!hehehe at kaylangan din ng nature yun?ikanga "call of nature" whahahaha........

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    would just like to have this thread updated....
    para lang maayos yung head count natin.... this climb is actually considered a major climb, so i would like to make a call to all bosbs, if you are interested please signify your intent asap so we can make the proper arrangements, it won't be a problem if you back out, but what i need is to have a head count before the end of march

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Yesterday I went to check out the condition of the camping area at Adonot, Ambuklao. Was surprised that there is still a lot of water in the river inspite of the ongoing dry weather. There is a lot of change to the river bed caused by the typhoon last year. Wasn't able to cross the river because it was too deep. There are some shallow areas but full of rocks. Hopefully by early July the water will be less so we can do a river crossing and reach the place where my family and I camped out January of last year. Here's the pic I took yesterday:

I will be doing a pre-run up to the Ranger Station at Mount Pulag to check on the condition of the road anyday next week. Any BOSBs who would like to join me please let me know .

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Yesterday I went to check out the condition of the camping area at Adonot, Ambuklao. Was surprised that there is still a lot of water in the river inspite of the ongoing dry weather. There is a lot of change to the river bed caused by the typhoon last year. Wasn't able to cross the river because it was too deep. There are some shallow areas but full of rocks. Hopefully by early July the water will be less so we can do a river crossing and reach the place where my family and I camped out January of last year. Here's the pic I took yesterday:

I will be doing a pre-run up to the Ranger Station at Mount Pulag to check on the condition of the road anyday next week. Any BOSBs who would like to join me please let me know .
    ganda ng pic sir G01!

im sure ganda na naman ng mga photos sa aftermath thread ng event na ito...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    ganda ng pic sir G01!

im sure ganda na naman ng mga photos sa aftermath thread ng event na ito...
    ganda nga ng view...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    ganda nga ng view...
    pwedeng pang-profile pic sir GO1,hehehehehehehe....sana makasama ako nyan with my truck, hehehehehe...
    *nismo26 bro eto ba pinaplano nyo ni tc at boyet?

Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    1. G01 + Tent for 1 + Strada 4x4
    2. ianmitsulancer + Tent for 1 + will hitch with G01
    3. arvin - tents - stoves - cook set - 4x4
    4. ThePatriarch + tent + hitch kay docglen
    5. docglen + tent + 4x4
    6. mdksael + cute tent (sasabay ako ke idol)
    7. Apol + 1 * 4x2 * w/ tent (for four but I snore) * generous appetite always brought (intention)
    8. notEworthy27 ---> tentative pa. not sure pa sa sked ko. hehehehe.
    9. xave [b]Tentative pa din pero pag natuloy makikisabait ako kay pauland di pa din daw sure c pauland
    10.bigblock+tent+stove+cook set=makikisabit na lang kay arvin hehehe...
    11 eslonblue + stove (tent 1-2 pax hahanapin ko pa kung asan) = sabit ako kay doc glen
    1. G01 + Tent for 1 + Strada 4x4
    2. ianmitsulancer + Tent for 1 + will hitch with G01
    3. arvin - tents - stoves - cook set - 4x4
    4. ThePatriarch + tent + hitch kay docglen
    5. docglen + tent + 4x4
    6. mdksael + cute tent (sasabay ako ke idol)
    7. Apol + 1 * 4x2 * w/ tent (for four but I snore) * generous appetite always brought (intention)
    8. notEworthy27 ---> tentative pa. not sure pa sa sked ko. hehehehe.
    9. xave [b]Tentative pa din pero pag natuloy makikisabait ako kay pauland di pa din daw sure c pauland
    10.bigblock+tent+stove+cook set=makikisabit na lang kay arvin hehehe...
    11. eslonblue + stove (tent 1-2 pax hahanapin ko pa kung asan) = sabit ako kay doc glen
    12. Kimospeed + Trex + GLX 4x2 + tent (bibili pa lng) + pambatak sakali hindi umahon laruan ko... (bhala na si GO1 at Doc sa akin)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    naku lagot ang may mga rayuma,hehehhehehe..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_cykb24 View Post
    naku lagot ang may mga rayuma,hehehhehehe..
    dont worry, maraming flanax si manong sael wahahaha

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
TSCP Mt. Pulag - Ambuklao Camping and Fun Run