New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hello, sirs. I suggest you come to the venue before lunch. Parking is scarce because it's also the grand EB of MyMitsuPh and MitsuLancerPh. The parking rates I was told will be Php150 flat rate if you park after 2pm since there will be a PyroLympics sometime during the late afternoon.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by melrome View Post
    Hello, sirs. I suggest you come to the venue before lunch. Parking is scarce because it's also the grand EB of MyMitsuPh and MitsuLancerPh. The parking rates I was told will be Php150 flat rate if you park after 2pm since there will be a PyroLympics sometime during the late afternoon.
    Thanks for the heads up sir melrome!

BOSBs, may mini EB din tayo sa Fri so saturday morning malamang may mga hangover pa tayo... Sunday morning na lang perhaps? para kasama na din natin si sir ianmitsulancer...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Name:/Time suggested/Any other suggestion
    1. av8or5/2pm/im open to any suggestions
    2. moxxxs - 2pm
    3. bluemica - tentative din pala ako baka ipasok ko na sa casa auto ko for the etacs
    4. ooba99 -3 pm
    5. eslonblue - tentatib ako
    6. ThePatriarch - 3 pm
    7. ianmitsulancer - will check on everyone's prefered date and time. this will be a balikan stunt... nothing beats a Mitsubishi Fanatic!
    8. jeffthermosa - 3pm

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sorry bosbs. i cant make it on may 24. out of town ako.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    di rin pala ako makakapunta sa sabado. May birthday pala akong pupuntahan sa fairview. Nalimutan ko.

Have fun guys. Please post pictures of the new lancer. thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    [SIZE="4"]This Event has been CANCELLED[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^ i understand that there are some reasons why this was cancelled. But I will still be there tomorrow as an independent Mitsubishi Fanatic as always. i was able to do this when the New Strada was launched in Sept 2006 at The Fort. Should any BOSB be there just in case within the MOA area, feel free to call/txt me and i'll do whatever i can to be there. Many thanks.

perhaps this thread can be locked na po. Drive Inspired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
TSCP at the Lancer Launching EB at MOA May 24, 2008