New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kita-kits bukas. newbies are also welcome ba? meron din bang registration of new members bukas?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    To all those coming, may give-aways akong ibibigay tomorrow.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    On the 29th of December, the Strada Club of the Philippines will be turning a year older. To commemorate the said event, there will be an Anniversary EB on the said date at 4:00 p.m. It will be held at the unpaved parking lot of Metrowalk, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Merienda Cena, Strada photo-ops, applications for membership, and the usual night-out/flowing booze are only some of the itinerary lined up for that day.

Those who will be joining the celebration (reminiscing), you know the drill:

1. moxxxs
    2. thepatriarch (habol ako... may kasal pala kaming pupuntahan... bad trip!)
    3. arvin_cristi
    4. av8or5
    5. apollo and anna
    6. _new_roj_
    7. notEworthy27 & prechy
    8. bluemica (baka sa hapon lang ako. birthday ni erpats kaya kailangan ko din umalis)

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    im sorry i cant join. my work schedule it too tight...

but as usual, the consolation i can give to the BOSBs... i will be calling/texting while the EB is going on para magparamdam ako kahit paano... with that, i hope moxxxs can count me in for the give-away... :peace:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    To all those coming, may give-aways akong ibibigay tomorrow.
    ano kaya yun? hehehhe. the club will also be giving away something for the early birds who attend this event. (sana lang dumating yung may hawak ng giveaways natin [paging pauland]). It's safe to say the first 8 to arrive will get a token (officers not included in this promo) hehehehhehe.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    ano kaya yun? hehehhe. the club will also be giving away something for the early birds who attend this event. (sana lang dumating yung may hawak ng giveaways natin [paging pauland]). It's safe to say the first 8 to arrive will get a token (officers not included in this promo) hehehehhehe.
    darn....

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    i received a text message from fellow BOSB moxxxs... seems to be happy with the turnaround of events as 12 have arrived and more to come through the night...

TSCP mods can lock this thread na... tuloy na po tayo sa Aftermath!

Drive Inspired!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 29th, 2008 at 11:44 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    locking this thread... happy 1st anniversary TSCP!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
TSCP Anniversary EB [29 December 2008]