New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I guess the ARB Portable Rescue Tree will come in handy during this scenario...
    Nice pics, bro.
    OT: Pareho pala tayo ng iboboto...
    Doc, it surely is an important recovery gear.....pero mahal hehe. More than $500 ang price so pagdating dito siguro around 35K na.

Nice to know na pareho tayo ng preference sa pag-vote .

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir GO1,

a rear differential locker would have really come in handy in that sandy situation. grabe, ang ganda ng views and location na napupunthan ninyo.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    OT: Pareho pala tayo ng iboboto...
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Nice to know na pareho tayo ng preference sa pag-vote .
    solid din ako sa choice na yan hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    solid din ako sa choice na yan hehehe

di ko po gets...please enlighten me... sino ba yung boboto nyo? hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    di ko po gets...please enlighten me... sino ba yung boboto nyo? hehe
    hahahahaha take a deep look at G01's rear salamin...hehehehhee e pulag mo na kasi yan tuhod mo hehehehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    hahahahaha take a deep look at G01's rear salamin...hehehehhee e pulag mo na kasi yan tuhod mo hehehehehe
    ahhh gets ko na manong!....where all at the same boat pala...or rather VOTE...haha!! yung nakuha kong ganyan may kalapati....

ikaw manong? same karin ba? nga pala di ba kayo gagawa partylist ni docglen? hehe Sagip Kabataan?:peace:

sorry OT...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ahhh gets ko na manong!....where all at the same boat pala...or rather VOTE...haha!! yung nakuha kong ganyan may kalapati....

ikaw manong? same karin ba? nga pala di ba kayo gagawa partylist ni docglen? hehe Sagip Kabataan?:peace:

sorry OT...
    hahahahahaha mga kabataan nag hahanap ng haplos ng isang ama.......wahahahahahahhaha ..........enhinyero ako........wahahahah joke....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    sir GO1,

a rear differential locker would have really come in handy in that sandy situation. grabe, ang ganda ng views and location na napupunthan ninyo.

Just got back from a 3 day trip to the northernmost part of the country hehe. Will post pics soon.

Sir KCboy, I am not really sure if a rear locker will make a difference as it only keeps both the rear wheels spin at the same time. My Strada is very heavy with the addition of the steel bumper and the MT tires might have also contributed to my rig's getting stuck .

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    hahahahahaha mga kabataan nag hahanap ng haplos ng isang ama.......wahahahahahahhaha ..........enhinyero ako........wahahahah joke....
    hahaha!! pwede yan manong...next election...pwedeng marginalized yang mga batang ganyan....

Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Just got back from a 3 day trip to the northernmost part of the country hehe. Will post pics soon.
    wow! sir G, Hataw ka sa byahe ah!!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    wow! sir G, Hataw ka sa byahe ah!!
    i'm pretty sure you will have raised eyebrows once you see his odometer... hehehe...

...of who to vote? yeah... yeah, i'm leaning towards that direction as well...

*sir G01, i do agree with you, the additional weight made your rig sink deeper into the sand together with your rear wheels moving at the same time... due to the hybrid LSD. and the additional goodies bolted on the truck.

looking forward to them pictures. TIA.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Trip to the Ilocos region - Preview of TSCP's future fun run to Pagudpud