New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 133 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2670
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    akala ko din bro eh..e nung huling usap ko sa erpat ko baka before xmas daw e hndi ako pwede..kaya hndi ko alam saan ako pag tapos ng pasko, nag hahanap kami ni tin kung may ticket pa bohol and cebu baka dun nalng kame pumunta..pero tentative pa din..diba my mga members tayo dun??
    tagbilaran sila egaysky...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    BOSBs, 1st birthday pala ng strada ko ngayon! Happy birthday Lucy!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007

:flower:
    [SIZE=5]Happy Birthday Lucy!!![/SIZE]

:party::bdayparty::party:

Painom ka naman atty.:burp: Pinagpagudan ko rin itong magandang greeting kay Lucy, hehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ^^^ sure doc ooba99! kitakits bukas sa mini EB!:cheers2:

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    happy birthday Lucy! wishing you more miles to come!

*papapatriarch- i-picture mo rin yung before-and-after ni Lucy sa Anniversary Eb ha... hehehe...

=====================

*nismo26 - please feel free to ask the officers for advise if u wish to be the coordinator for Mindanao... i believe that we are already at a level of maturity in terms of handling a club- especially with what has been accomplished this year.

spread the stradaphilia down there, brother! thanks
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 18th, 2008 at 11:46 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    help po, baka po me alam kyo mga bro na sets of mags en tires for montero sports, ikakabit ko ke "azul" my strada, marami po salamat....regards to everybody....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    "are you willing" is an underestimated question, I think.

To my mind it was providential that nismo26, who is from way down south from Cotabato City, will travel up north all the way to Baguio City just to be a member of the Strada Club.

Doesn't that tell us something? He, definitely, has a mission to fulfill. And I think he knows it. I can read it in my crystal ball.
    Indeed, doc ooba99. And I'm sure sir nismo26 never regretted joining the Baguio fun run. Aprub!

Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    help po, baka po me alam kyo mga bro na sets of mags en tires for montero sports, ikakabit ko ke "azul" my strada, marami po salamat....regards to everybody....
    Sir, I think I saw a set displayed in one of the stores along Banaue. If I remember it right, it was in front of GTD (near Dencio's). Madami dun. Sa evangelista, baka meron din. Mas mura pa minsan.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    happy birthday Lucy!!!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Maybe the officers and core group should be present in this Friday's mini EB to plan and tentatively schedule the club's activities for 2009... suggestion lang po so that the members and would be members will know what to expect from the club
    :PM::mail:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    :PM::mail:
    got it po!

The Strada Club of the Philippines [ARCHIVED]