New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 132
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,064
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    hello DOC OOBA pwede maki sabay? hehe
    I contacted doc ooba, if his kids wont be joining the activity, you can ride with him. Otherwise, docglen is willing to have you and your friend as his passengers. Kasama nyo rin sa strada ni docglen si mr president natin, bale 4 kayo... quite comfortable naman yun knowing that there is more than enough cabin space ang stradas natin

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,110
    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    I contacted doc ooba, if his kids wont be joining the activity, you can ride with him. Otherwise, docglen is willing to have you and your friend as his passengers. Kasama nyo rin sa strada ni docglen si mr president natin, bale 4 kayo... quite comfortable naman yun knowing that there is more than enough cabin space ang stradas natin
    It's ok kung walang available seat for us, we can take the bus..
    please inform me ahead of time... nahihiya rin naman akong maki hitch..
    I'm just excited to meet you guys and be part of the club
    and have those club stickers on my TRITON.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    832
    #73
    nismo26 - sir dont be shy brothres tayo dito..kung ppwede at maluwag papasakayin ka nyang mga yan.. see you soon sir..

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,110
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    nismo26 - sir dont be shy brothres tayo dito..kung ppwede at maluwag papasakayin ka nyang mga yan.. see you soon sir..
    sige, no probs and thanks.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    It's ok kung walang available seat for us, we can take the bus..
    please inform me ahead of time... nahihiya rin naman akong maki hitch..
    I'm just excited to meet you guys and be part of the club
    and have those club stickers on my TRITON.
    opo sir... don't be shy... (3 magic words that worked with bunso). simply introduce yourself and the BOSBs will do the rest... and you can keep them awake with stories of recent mindanao road trip... di ba? hehehehe...

    btw... bunso... are you coming?
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; November 17th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,933
    #76
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    It's ok kung walang available seat for us, we can take the bus..
    please inform me ahead of time... nahihiya rin naman akong maki hitch..
    I'm just excited to meet you guys and be part of the club
    and have those club stickers on my TRITON.
    sir, please make sure to PM your cell number so we can give you feedback in real time. two kayo diba?

    thanks

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,110
    #77
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    sir, please make sure to PM your cell number so we can give you feedback in real time. two kayo diba?

    thanks
    yups, 2 kami... thank you sir.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    733
    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    opo sir... don't be shy... (3 magic words that worked with bunso). simply introduce yourself and the BOSBs will do the rest... and you can keep them awake with stories of recent mindanao road trip... di ba? hehehehe...

    btw... bunso... are you coming?

    hello mga kapatid!!!

    di ako makakasama mga bossing... may klase pa ako ng saturday

    ingat nalang sa biyahe....

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    832
    #79
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko_018 View Post
    hello mga kapatid!!!

    di ako makakasama mga bossing... may klase pa ako ng saturday

    ingat nalang sa biyahe....
    mikko miss kana namin..kung dika pde sunod ka nlng sa baguio

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,064
    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko_018 View Post
    hello mga kapatid!!!

    di ako makakasama mga bossing... may klase pa ako ng saturday

    ingat nalang sa biyahe....

    puede naman umabsent kasi 'maysakit' ka bigla....

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
November Baguio Fun Run/4x4 Basic Intro EB