New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Reserved tayo ng 2 cottages sa Teachers' Camp. One cottage has beds for 11 people. Kaya better kung magdala tayo ng sleeping bags/mattresses just in case madami ang sumama. Wala namang maarte sa BOSBs di ba? priority natin sa beds ang mga kumanders and mga tsikitings! then hati-hati na lang tayo sa bayad dun sa cottage. allowed din tayo magluto dun sa cottages para makatipid, hehehe. Charge pala sa use ng cottage is PhP2,200 per cottage per night. Mura na di ba? Special thanks to Mr_Incredible (doc Jun) for the reservation.

Last minute planning session on Wednesday sa The Alley bar 8 pm. Everybody is encouraged to join.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bro GO1 poging pogi ang truck natin hehehehehehe have fun on your trip.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Bro GO1 poging pogi ang truck natin hehehehehehe have fun on your trip.

Thank you, bro Dadz. I am sure we'll have fun .

BTW, the turbo timer and the side mirror covers that I bought with you in Thailand have been installed already. The T/T installation took 1 hour and I had to come back the next day for the installation of the side mirror covers as the technician had to carefully study the wiring diagram to make sure that he'll not fry the LEDs of the signal lamps. I returned to the shop the following day and it took the technician more than 3 hours to install the mirror covers. The T/T in full auto and the side mirror covers with park light and signal lights work perfectly. I will post the pics at the mods section of the strada club thread very soon.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    Kaya better kung magdala tayo ng sleeping bags/mattresses just in case madami ang sumama.
    Nakabili ako ng sleeping bag sa Baguio for P400.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Nakabili ako ng sleeping bag sa Baguio for P400.
    Doc Boz, sobrang mura naman yan..... made in UK?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Doc Boz, sobrang mura naman yan..... made in UK?
    Hehe. P200 siguro yung galing UK. I got it from the military accessory shops sa abanao(?). Maganda material. Dami choice ng kulay. Puede pink...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Thank you, bro Dadz. I am sure we'll have fun .

BTW, the turbo timer and the side mirror covers that I bought with you in Thailand have been installed already. The T/T installation took 1 hour and I had to come back the next day for the installation of the side mirror covers as the technician had to carefully study the wiring diagram to make sure that he'll not fry the LEDs of the signal lamps. I returned to the shop the following day and it took the technician more than 3 hours to install the mirror covers. The T/T in full auto and the side mirror covers with park light and signal lights work perfectly. I will post the pics at the mods section of the strada club thread very soon.
    That's nice, sige wait ko pics, yung bang T/T talagang full auto magaling so hindi ka na set nag set nag time hehehehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Updating the list...

The Strada Club of the Philippines
    a Club of Mitsubishi Strada/L200/Endeavor Owners and Enthusiasts
    Baguio Fun Run / 4x4 Basic Intro EB
    November 28 - December 1, 2008

1. ThePatriarch + Strada
    2. Arvin Cristi + pula
    3. Ianmitsulancer
    4. Apollo_Kafka and anna - carpool with arvin
    5. Alainroyce (with wife Angel)+ 2 friends
    6. Docglen
    7. Boz (will follow on Nov 29 evening or 30 early AM)
    8. Av8or5
    9. Eslonblue (with Tintoy) - carpool with ThePatriarch
    10. Ooba99 + Strada
    11. Boy25 + Strada (with wife)
    12. Boybit + Strada (plus 4-5 friends)
    13. Nismo26 + friend - TRITON
    14. Mr_incredible
    15. G01 + wifey + kids - strada
    16. Ramz2419 (tentative- will join part of the events, expecting a new member of his family very soon!)
    17. mdksael + wife and 3 kids + Strada
    18. noteworthy + Strada (and perhaps his GF)

Meeting place on Friday, November 28, is at the Metrowalk parking lot 8 pm sharp. If you have Motorola Talkabouts (any model) please bring them for instant communication during the convoy. Sleeping bags, mattresses and pillows are good to have, just in case, hehehe

hope this helps for those who are not familiar with Metrowalk ("X" is our meeting place).

Last edited by av8or5; November 26th, 2008 at 05:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I made a trip to Sto. Tomas Radar station this morning to check whether we can substitute it with the trip to Mount Data. After the trip I think it will be a good substitute. I am sure it will be too tiring for the BOSBs if we still proceed with the Mount Data trip. Here is my proposed itinerary for the Fun Run.

November 29, Saturday:
    10:00am – Teacher’s Camp to Mansion House (picture taking).
    10:10am – Mansion House to Mines View Park (picture taking, breakfast and snacks here).
    10:45am – From Mines View Park, proceed to Good Shepherd (picture taking; peanut brittle, ube jam and other pasalubong goodies available here).
    11:00am – Good Shepherd to Session Road, Magsaysay Avenue, Bokawkan Road, City Hall.
    11:20am – From the City Hall, we’ll take Kisad Road then drive around Burnham Park (picture taking at the Athletic Bowl).
    11:40am – From Burnham Park, we’ll take Harrison Road going to Petron Station at BGH (buy refreshments and snacks here).
    11:50am – From Petron Station we’ll proceed to Sto. Tomas Radar Station (light offroading and picture taking).
    12:30pm – After sight seeing at Sto. Tomas Radar Station we’ll proceed to the Relay Station (halfway to the relay station the 4x2s will park and leave the trucks and 4x4s to continue driving towards the relay station. 4H and 4L will be engaged).
    1:30pm – From Sto. Tomas Relay Station we’ll go back to Baguio and drop by at the Baguio Convention Center (picture taking).
    2:30pm – From the Convention Center we’ll take Southdrive in going to John Hay (lunch, drive thru and picture taking at John Hay).
    4:00pm – From John Hay we’ll take the Loakan Road then Leonard Wood Road in going back to Teacher’s Camp quarters (rest and refresh).
    6:00pm – From Teachers Camp we will proceed to Military Cut-Off via Southdrive (dinner at Sawali Restaurant or drop by at Mario’s Restaurant at Session Extension).
    7:30pm to 9:00pm – Night Driving – Legarda Road, City Hall, Abanao, Session Road, Assumption Road, General Luna Road, Magsaysay Road, Bonifacio Street to General Luna Road, Leonard Wood Road, back to Teacher’s Camp.

November 30, Sunday:
    9:00am – Teacher’s Camp to Townhouse area (breakfast at one of the small restaurants there).
    9:30am – Continue trip to Antamok Mines (picture taking and off-roading)
    10:30am – Trailing to Binga Dam (picture taking at the road sides).
    11:30am - Proceed to Ambuklao Road (lunch at the restaurant beside the road a kilometer away fro the Adonot River).
    1:30pm – Resume trip and drop by at the Adonot River (river crossing, sand driving, four-wheeling, picture taking).
    2:30pm – Resume trip to Ambuklao Dam.
    3:00pm – Ambuklao Dam (picture taking, snacks).
    3:30pm – Back to Baguio via Pacdal Road.
    5:00pm – Teacher’s Camp (rest and refresh). Trucks can be brought to the carwash area under the Leonard Wood bridge near Teacher’s Camp.
    7:00pm – Dinner (BOSBs to decide which restaurant).

December 1, Monday:
    9:00am – Teacher’s Camp (check-out), Lower Brookside Road, Trancoville, to La Trinidad Capitol (picture taking).
    9:30am – From La Trinidad, proceed to Bokawkan, Harrison, then walk to the Public Market in Baguio (prices of vegetables at La Trinidad Trading Post is more expensive per my experience). Trucks to be parked at City Hall or Harrison Road.
    12:30pm – Lunch at SM Baguio.
    2:30pm – Off to Petron Gas Station at BGH. BOSBs can either take Marcos Highway or Kennon Road.

Route Map:

Original Map: http://www.charleskeng.com/images-ba...aguiomap8b.JPG

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Wow bro GO1 very detailed ha talagang me drawing pa congrat's for a good job.

November Baguio Fun Run/4x4 Basic Intro EB