New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I had an accident today guys, I am sad kasi nagasgasan ang strada ko na ini-ingatan ko, nakatigil po ako dahil trapik and he suddenly bumped me from behind, he said his foot slipped!

I'm happy Crystal and I we're not hurt, take a look at the damage of the taxi compared to my strada, and take note my depth of field choova pa yan!.

If I was driving a car probably the whole trunk got smashed!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Buti hindi sya major accident and hindi kayo nasaktan, sir.

regarding the damage in rear-endings...

The front of vehicles are really designed to crumple. No contest talaga vs. the rigid bed ng pickups

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    [QUOTE=Ohmme;1415189]I had an accident today guys, I am sad kasi nagasgasan ang strada ko na ini-ingatan ko, nakatigil po ako dahil trapik and he suddenly bumped me from behind, he said his foot slipped!

I'm happy Crystal and I we're not hurt, take a look at the damage of the taxi compared to my strada, and take note my depth of field choova pa yan!.

ouch sir OHME ang ganda kasi nang Strada eh di napigilan na di siya magkiss hehehe anyway its good to know nobody hurts

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    [quote=tc327;1415198]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmme View Post
    I had an accident today guys, I am sad kasi nagasgasan ang strada ko na ini-ingatan ko, nakatigil po ako dahil trapik and he suddenly bumped me from behind, he said his foot slipped!

ouch sir OHME ang ganda kasi nang Strada eh di napigilan na di siya magkiss hehehe anyway its good to know nobody hurts
    bro buti na lang at ok kayo at di nasaktan.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    yep... glad to know you and ma'am crystal are ok... be safe always bro!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    glad you two are okay. iba talaga ang strada. all cars should have front and rear crumple zone, that's what makes it safe to absorb the impact. our strada passes that!

conti repair lang yan sir, and it will be back to looking like new.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmme View Post

If I was driving a car probably the whole trunk got smashed!

Relieved to know no one was hurt. Am sure your shop will be able to repair the damage.

Hmmmm, I wonder how Manong's or BigBlock's bumper would have performed in that incident.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    maku sir buti nga wla ng yari sa iyo dalawa..good your safe kayang kaya ng strada yan yung sa taxi wasak eh..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-pol View Post
    Relieved to know no one was hurt. Am sure your shop will be able to repair the damage.

Hmmmm, I wonder how Manong's or BigBlock's bumper would have performed in that incident.
    buti na lang wala nasaktan bro ohmme...

kung may aftermarket bumper yan, baka gasgas lang ang nangyari hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    At least nothing serious happened to you and crystal and your strada....always use seatbelt pa rin kasi you will never know when you will be hit from behind.

The body of the pick-up is usually stronger than that of a sedan....regardless of make and model....

I hate being rear-ended....no matter how much you try to drive safely and diligently, you can never avoid it.....that is why its such a pain in the ass (figuratively) hehehehehehe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Had an Accident! My Strada took care of us!