New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Am not sure where to post this, so will post here and in another thread..

TSCP Photoshoot * San Mate, Rizal (trucks lang hehe)

photos temporary deleted by ThePatriarch as requested by the media outfit covering the event
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; February 21st, 2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Double photos...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    More pics..

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    *eerb525, waw! mabuhay ka bro! ang bilis! post agad ng pictures! see you tomorrow. will txt u po.

======================

yes, i will post my share of candid photos once back in baguio... i had a lot of fun with my fellow BOSBs!

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Bilis ah, sir eerb525. Magkatabi lang tayo kanina sa location shooting eh naka-post na agad.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hehe.. i was supposed to go straight to tanay from the shoot pero di na ako tumuloy kaya i had the time agad to post the pics pagdating sa bahay.

*ian - thanks sir, see you bukas!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eerb525 View Post
    Hehe.. i was supposed to go straight to tanay from the shoot pero di na ako tumuloy kaya i had the time agad to post the pics pagdating sa bahay.

*ian - thanks sir, see you bukas!
    bro, sensya na i had to delete some of your photos. Top Gear requested not to post photos with the scenery so as not to preempt the publication of their official photos of the event. rest assured temporary lang naman yung deletion until lumabas na yung May issue nila

BOSBs, wag muna natin ipost yung group shots ng mga stradas with the background scene... pero yung mga tao and individual stradas, puede po yun
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; February 21st, 2009 at 07:58 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Great time guys..thanks for the photos sir eerb525. Glad you were able to join us again. until next time.

Congrats TSCP for another successful Event tagged as Photoshoot Event. Dami food, dami members, new members, conversations, etc.

Till next time.

In behalf of the officers, thanks all!

Thanks Top Gear.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Congrats pala sa successful photoshoot!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    bro, sensya na i had to delete some of your photos. Top Gear requested not to post photos with the scenery so as not to preempt the publication of their official photos of the event. rest assured temporary lang naman yung deletion until lumabas na yung May issue nila

Ooops!... Not a problem bro. My apologies, i got too excited and posted right away

Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Great time guys..thanks for the photos sir eerb525. Glad you were able to join us again. until next time.
    Thanks sir av8or5. And thanks to all the rest of the officers and members, esp sa food.
    Last edited by eerb525; February 21st, 2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: .............

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007

ang aga ni sael sa chatroom! adik na talaga! hehehe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Aftermath: TSCP Media Photoshoot