New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Salamat mga sir sa warm welcome nyo sa aming mga newbies, thank you to the officers/organizers and members. I really enjoyed the party, at may nauwi pa akong mga napanalunan sa games at raffle, sulit ang travel namin.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    my first agenda with my new computer: eto ang wallpaper ko:

Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27 View Post

i placed it on "tile" kasi masyadong pixelated kung "stretch" siya and its too small kung "center"! ang lakas ng dating...

try it! try it! (imbes na take it! take it!) hehehehe...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    Doc....kamukha ko lang yung lechon pero hindi ako may dala nun.

In behalf of the club, I would like to thank sir Boy25 for donating one whole lechon and for saving my lechon manok from embarassment.

Ok lang yun sir moxxxs, ang importante naging successful ang party!!! Congrats guys.. sayang lang naiwan ko sa haus camera pero di bale memories like this will always be remembered.

doc ooba sa mila's galing yung lechon sa la loma..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    hep! wala po kaming ginawang masama ni Sir mdksael......umiwas lang po kami sa napaka-trafic na portion ng SLEX southbound the day after our party by sometimes driving in the unpaved portion of the highway. No animal, human or other vehicle was hurt during the process. 2nd best driver ata to at kasama ko si Sir mdksael na taga doon kayat master na master na niya ang daan doon. All in all, it was a safe short fun convoy through the SLEX traffic. hehehehehe.

di ba po Sir mdksael?
    yes sir moxxx agreee na agreee po ako jan,,, hehe saya nga eh

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by romdm View Post
    Salamat mga sir sa warm welcome nyo sa aming mga newbies, thank you to the officers/organizers and members. I really enjoyed the party, at may nauwi pa akong mga napanalunan sa games at raffle, sulit ang travel namin.
    im sorry i overlooked this...

sir romdm, you are very much welcome po... please feel free to buzz me should you have plans to come to baguio... and visit your alma mater and your college professor... hehehehe thanks and regards po kay kumander.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Sorry sir...ngayon ko lang nabasa yung nirerequest niyo to upload the picture of my lid. Will upload it tomorrow night. Thank you! Merry Christmas and advance happy new year!!!!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys..... please see new pictures from pauland's camera.. please take a look at it.. ganda pics. http://stradaph.multiply.com/photos/...as_Party_2008_

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ganda nga ng mga pics! galing ni papapauland!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Aftermath:  TSCP 1st Anniversary and XMAS EB