New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^^ Nice detailed first person narrative here, ianmitsu. You got everything covered. As if I'm reading Ian's personal diary.... ganda.

Haay, Baguio, (reminiscing). Kelan tayo babalik?

Planuhin na rin ang Sagada Fun Run.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Good work bro's very detailed lahat kakaingit sayang at wala ako maybe the next trip baka makasama kahit saglit lang more HP to every one in TSCP and best regards to every one.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks very much Doc Ooba99 and Dadz!

*dadz, if all plans will push for me to go to thailand this year... i will do a travelogue! hehehe im still keeping your invitation in mind!

*Doc Ooba99, hehehehe... the last time i wrote my "dear diary" or journal was almost 20 years ago yata...

Sagada? why not? G01 and I have something in mind...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    ^^^ Nice detailed first person narrative here, ianmitsu. You got everything covered. As if I'm reading Ian's personal diary.... ganda.

Haay, Baguio, (reminiscing). Kelan tayo babalik?

Planuhin na rin ang Sagada Fun Run.

galing ng article ni sir ian!

magandang panahon yung punta natin sa baguio... i suggest ganung dates din tayo mag-Sagada Funrun

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    [FONT=Arial]

10:00am- As the trucks were lined up, Sir Noteworthy27 called my attention to tune the car stereo to 107.1mhz. His Strada was equipped with a small transmitter that can broadcast music from his MP3 player to any radio that was tuned in. It was choppy at first, but when fun run came to a roll, it was miraculously clearer! Most of the tracks played were in my musicology that Ramz and I didn’t bother to look through the CDs in the console box. I called this “the BOSB radio”- I was even in favor of this- no advertisements, absolutely more than three songs in a row! No doubt about it!

[FONT=Arial]
    BOSB radio...hay...kakamiss... :D great article by the way! very detailed! dapat ata gawa ka ng script tapos shoot naten. AVP ng TSCP. chiching!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27 View Post
    BOSB radio...hay...kakamiss... :D great article by the way! very detailed! dapat ata gawa ka ng script tapos shoot naten. AVP ng TSCP. chiching!
    Sure bro... i can also be your humble Production Assistant... AVP to promote the club i suppose? ok... isip na ako...

if you like, gawa din tayo ng drama...! hehehehe... "Ang sanhi ng Stradaphilia"?

Thanks very much.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; January 26th, 2009 at 12:51 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pwedeng pwede ang "Ang Sanhi ng Stradaphilia." May mga maicocontribute ako diyan! hehe.

re:AVP for club promotion, kung merong may suggestions feel free to do so. OT na. hehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    well done sir Ian!!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^^ thanks very much mikko... and thanks again to everyone for your kind words- much appreciated. looking forward to anything here- for Baguio and beyond!

*mods, i think we can lock this thread na po. many thanks. Om Shanti.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ok. locking this thread...

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Aftermath: November Baguio Fun Run/4x4 Basic Intro EB