New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Grabe, ang saya kahapon. Now i'm paying for the fun and excitement. My body is aching. I am not sure if its from paintball or the swimming or both. hahahhaha.
    av8or5 & thepatriarch- i think this could be the aftertaste of excessive stradaphilia penetration on a BOSB... hehehehe! [SIZE=1]-peace, bros![/SIZE]
    perhaps doc Ooba99 can give his analysis...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    hehe, ako din bro sakit ng legs ko from all the crouching, crawling, running and then swimming...

OT, na-lock out daw ulit si bunso... kawawa naman sa Ministop na naman tumambay
    Huh!?! No kidding! wawa naman si bunso... BOSBs, please take care of him! each one of us is irreplaceable!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hehe, ako din bro sakit ng legs ko from all the crouching, crawling, running and then swimming...

OT, na-lock out daw ulit si bunso... kawawa naman sa Ministop na naman tumambay
    naku...wawa naman si bunso. cge, next time late tayo uwi...let's make sure meron siya place to crash if sarado ang boarding house ninya.

mikko18: if nasaraduhan ka ng dorm mo...tell the bosbs, so you can crash sa kanila. dont be shy.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Ganyan talaga sir pag tumatanda... Had the same experience before...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    hahaha. your old na daw sabi ni sir Boz.

ay wait... sumakit din katawan ko..so old na din ako?

Nag backout kasi si sir Boz...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Nag backout kasi si sir Boz...
    hehe, medyo old na TAYO! pero bilib ako kay doc ooba99, may gimik pang pinuntahan after makipag-inuman sa atin! to think, nakipagsabayan pa siya sa atin sa paintball ha...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nakakainggit!!!!!!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    Mag short nap lang kami dapat after the paintball EB tapos punta na dyan pero when I woke up it was already 1am. I guess we were more tired than we originally thought!
    Grabe, ang saya kahapon. Now i'm paying for the fun and excitement. My body is aching. I am not sure if its from paintball or the swimming or both. hahahhaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    hehe, medyo old na TAYO! pero bilib ako kay doc ooba99, may gimik pang pinuntahan after makipag-inuman sa atin! to think, nakipagsabayan pa siya sa atin sa paintball ha...
    Words to ponder:

Feeling mature (to read: old) is a state of mind.....

Si Damulag (kalabaw) lang ang tumatanda.

From the paintball, I have to hurry home to bring back the kids and dress up to go the the clinic to sign some documents and see a few patients. Then I drove to Dangwa to pick up the flowers that I ordered and proceeded to SDCenter to join the BOSBs for a few drinks. Did not join them in the pool because I have to leave before midnight to attend my barkada's birthday party for another couple of drinks and a stint of videoke singing (I was expected to entertain them, and entertain I did) up to the wee hours of the morning.

Then, I have to wake up before lunch to cook up the meal, thereafter wash the dishes, finish off the laundry, and after drying up my hands, iron the clothes and do some housechores. It was a very tiring day. Have to do all these kasi yung mother ng mga anak ko declared a day-off yesterday, araw daw nila para sa sarili. Hehehe. That's the reason why I was absent from the thread the whole day Sunday.

I was able to do this because I feel young. I am fit to a "T" because I exercise everyday and take my vitamins so the rigors of everyday life kaya kong harapin. Dapat maging ganun din kayo, mga kapatid.

I have to reveal the truth though......

The above is half-true.... I have to be truthful and cannot bear it in my conscience...... baka ma-dwn2earth ako, hehehe. Atty marc, paki-explain, hehe.

So which is true and which is not? .....sa next EB ko na lang iku-kwento, hehehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Words to ponder:

Feeling mature (to read: old) is a state of mind.....

Si Damulag (kalabaw) lang ang tumatanda.
    +1 - i'll drink to that!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I was able to do this because I feel young. I am fit to a "T" because I exercise everyday and take my vitamins so the rigors of everyday life kaya kong harapin. Dapat maging ganun din kayo, mga kapatid.

hehehe... parang commercial ng vitamins ah.

pero bilib ako kay doc, sumasabay talaga sa paintball,

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    I have to reveal the truth though......

The above is half-true.... I have to be truthful and cannot bear it in my conscience...... baka ma-dwn2earth ako, hehehe. Atty marc, paki-explain, hehe.

So which is true and which is not? .....sa next EB ko na lang iku-kwento, hehehe.
    haba kwento... nasa goon squad na, click on this thread na lang: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50131

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Aftermath: 6th EB (May 2008) of TSCP