New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you allergic to something?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 64.71%
  • No

5 29.41%
  • I don't know.

1 5.88%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh, so it is still sold in Mercury? I asked 2 or 3 Mercury drugs before and they said they do not carry Epi. Mine came direct from my Allergologist. It's in a small glass ampule and it came along with a syringe. I only need to inject on my thigh.

I actually thought Allergology is so profitable because PF is expensive and patients are lining up. I was computing in my head, on the PF X number of patients, my doctor is raking in hundreds of thousands a month just on PF alone.
    Hi Cathy,

We have the same medicine, i am allergic pizza and other bread like pandesal.. Once ma alergy babagsak bp ko and mawawalan me malay (anapeleptic shock) , nagtataka lang ako bakit nung around 22 years old onwards lang lumabas yang allergy ko kasi dati naman kumakain me ng pizza and breads... Saan ka allergy? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    have you tried epi-pen?

and patients are lining up because, as you said, there are so few of these doctors around..
    and some surgeons make more than that, in one week.. but you should also see their BIR papers.. they practically support some BIR branches by themselves.. it is not true that most surgeons do not pay their rightful taxes..
    I have not tried the epi-pen. This is what I have:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2308 View Post
    Hi Cathy,

We have the same medicine, i am allergic pizza and other bread like pandesal.. Once ma alergy babagsak bp ko and mawawalan me malay (anapeleptic shock) , nagtataka lang ako bakit nung around 22 years old onwards lang lumabas yang allergy ko kasi dati naman kumakain me ng pizza and breads... Saan ka allergy? Thanks
    It's Anaphylactic shock ata. I also fainted in one of my episodes. I have trouble breathing and my BP drops. When that happens I need to be taken to the ER. I have a lot of allergens. Did you take the test ba to determine your allergies? The worst for me would be the combination of dirt and heat. I also get hives when I am stressed. Ang ganda siguro ng katawan mo kasi wala kang carbs Pero sayang kasi ang sarap ng pizza.

Claritin and Celestamine have no effect on me anymore. What I take (sabay) Telfast + Montemax. It saved me from a couple of visits to the ER

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I'm allergic to NSAIDs (non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs) commonly called pain killers. It started from ibuprofen and mefenamic acid wherein my eyes always swell. Life threatening is diclofenac wherein my windpipe started to swell as well and I cannot breathe and I needed to be rushed to the hospital for treatment. This allergy of mine is acquired about 3 years ago only. I used to take these medicines before but I can't now. =( I always have claritin on my pocket just in case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Here's NSAIDs pala

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have not tried the epi-pen. This is what I have:

It's Anaphylactic shock ata. I also fainted in one of my episodes. I have trouble breathing and my BP drops. When that happens I need to be taken to the ER. I have a lot of allergens. Did you take the test ba to determine your allergies? The worst for me would be the combination of dirt and heat. I also get hives when I am stressed. Ang ganda siguro ng katawan mo kasi wala kang carbs Pero sayang kasi ang sarap ng pizza.

Claritin and Celestamine have no effect on me anymore. What I take (sabay) Telfast + Montemax. It saved me from a couple of visits to the ER
    Hi cathy!

Yes anaphylactic nga 😀 , yes i have taken test in asian hospital for the skin test pero wla naman nakita dun... My sinabi dr ko yung blood test pero medyo mahal, papadala sa us yung blood.... Ma try nga yan medicine mo Telfast + Montemax kasi wla effect na din sa akin celestamine. Me several times na ko nadala sa er 8times na siguro hehehe... Para ang hirap ng allergy mo sa environment kasi dirt and heat...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Are you allergic?