Mar 2007
    Ehem!!!maghahanda na pala ako ng acceptance speech for tomorrow..:grin2:

(bakit naman may eVAT pa...)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLING View Post
    Ehem!!!maghahanda na pala ako ng acceptance speech for tomorrow..:grin2:

(bakit naman may eVAT pa...)
    yep... see the rules of Tcash! There is evat on all Tcash transactions.
    Please acknowledge when you receive your 500 Tcash by tomorrow... ok?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bam View Post
    yehey got another 5T

thanks
    5 TCash sent...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    5 TCash sent...
    Thank you all for being so cool about the 5 Tcash penalty!

BTW... I'm willing to start Word Game Part 2 by tomorrow if you are still interested! The price is still 500 Tcash! ahehehe.... may sasali pa ba?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Forgive my ignorance. I became a little more aware of Tcash mechanics just now when I clicked on the Tcash link. So that's how it gets shared to others, I also saw the 12% vat.

Funny but true, I joined this thing with no understanding how can one get his prize that's why I thought there's some degree of imagination used when one says "I send you Tcash", "got your Tcash", unless your one of the mods..Haha, the joke's on me..

BUT..Now I know how this works so yes, I will acknowledge it tomorrow, Sir Juntzo.

OT: why is it that now I only see my tcash balance when previously I can see all of the posters' tcash balance? Is there some setting that can be adjusted to hide your tcash balance from others?Or this(one can view only his tcash) is the default setting..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLING View Post
    Forgive my ignorance. I became a little more aware of Tcash mechanics just now when I clicked on the Tcash link. So that's how it gets shared to others, I also saw the 12% vat.

Funny but true, I joined this thing with no understanding how can one get his prize that's why I thought there's some degree of imagination used when one says "I send you Tcash", "got your Tcash", unless your one of the mods..Haha, the joke's on me..

BUT..Now I know how this works so yes, I will acknowledge it tomorrow, Sir Juntzo.

OT: why is it that now I only see my tcash balance when previously I can see all of the posters' tcash balance? Is there some setting that can be adjusted to hide your tcash balance from others?Or this(one can view only his tcash) is the default setting..
    It was done that way.... para walang contest sa padamihan ng Tcash! Para walang inggitan ba.... kasi wala namang prize don sa makaipon ng pinakamadaming Tcash. Siguro lang marami ka makukuha sa Tstore next month, pero siguro Tcash = discounts lang not really cash equivalent.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    Thank you all for being so cool about the 5 Tcash penalty!

BTW... I'm willing to start Word Game Part 2 by tomorrow if you are still interested! The price is still 500 Tcash! ahehehe.... may sasali pa ba?
    so as to make it more challenging, can we add to the rules that adding/removing 's' to the previous word is not allowed unless it gives a different meaning aside from making it plural/singular.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Now ko lang nabalikan tong thread na ito, may nanalo na pala

Congrats BLINGBLING! Balato naman dyan ;)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    :bravo:Congrats BlingBling!!! :bravo:

Sir Juntzo, kailan po mag start new game? sali ulit ako.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat yata meron registration fee sa mga gustong sumali Para mas lumaki ang TCash prize

Kung nagpost dito ng hindi nagbayad ng reg. fee, omitted ang entry nya.

Word Game. Win 500 Tcash!