New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    so far the ff. have registered!

dbuzz blingbling knight21 boybi missZ funkngruvn flagg
    I hope more will register not so much for the prize but also for the fun & challenge of the game!
    i've noticed that in RULE 1 the word "subtract" is actually mean "delete" and the word "add" is actually mean "insert" since the position/s of letter/s in a word changed as what had been posted by some. Can you please comment or let say confirm on this?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    STARRY > STALKY (2 changed)

STALKY > BULKY (deleted 1 -S, changed 2 TA to BU)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    i've noticed that in RULE 1 the word "subtract" is actually mean "delete" and the word "add" is actually mean "insert" since the position/s of letter/s in a word changed as what had been posted by some. Can you please comment or let say confirm on this?

you are absolutely right! the proper words are insert & delete... my mistake in my choice of words, hence the position of letters can change!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    STALKY > BULKY (deleted 1 -S, changed 2 TA to BU)
    BULKY > MILKY (2 changed)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you are absolutely right! the proper words are insert & delete... my mistake in my choice of words, hence the position of letters can change!
    i have a feeling that we might use all the words in dictionary.com before this game will be consummated..lol.. brilliant..

oooppppsss...sorry i was out posted by Knight21

here's mine now

MILKY > MALTY (2 CHANGED)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i have a feeling that we might use all the words in dictionary.com before this game will be consummated..lol.. brilliant..
    hehehe... don't be too sure. sometimes it will end abruptly just like what happened in part 1!

it ended after only about 150 words... and adding or deleting "S" at the end of words was still allowed!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005

oooppppsss...sorry i was out posted by Knight21

here's mine now

MILKY > MALTY (2 CHANGED)
    MALTY > MALLET (changed 2, added 1)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hehehe... don't be too sure. sometimes it will end abruptly just like what happened in part 1!

it ended after only about 150 words... and adding or deleting "S" at the end of words was still allowed!
    its true dude. but the course of event might rather be different if delete and insert had been realized..just a thought.. its fun.. anywayzz..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    MALTY > MALLET (changed 2, added 1)

MALLET > SMALLER ( changed 1, added 1)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLING View Post
    Sir Juntzo, please clarify. Is this a valid entry based on its caption? Since Sir Boybi interchanged the letters "I" and "K" of the original word (and then changed "K" to "C").

AFAIK, we can change and/or add letters but the spelling order of the original word must be retained. Please confirm. TIA.

(In any case, the word SPACIER is still a valid entry but the caption should read as "changed 2, added 1", because letters "I" and "K" were changed to "A" and "C" respectively and the a new letter "I" was added.)
    Pwede daw rumble, check Rule #1.:

1. You can change up to 2 letters and/or add or subtract 1 letter in any order. (pwede rumble!)

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Word Game Part II. Win 1000 TCash!