New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I don't want to get involved in whatever you have in mind. Note tomorrow is the start of the ATL implementation.

ito naman si geo yatta, Sana unan pala sinabi ko icacrack or lobo noh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ito naman si geo yatta, Sana unan pala sinabi ko icacrack or lobo noh.
    Here's a hint. That TM Mk23 will still not do what you want. TMs are notoriously low-powered and difficult, almost next to impossible to upgrade. They look good for display but very few people outside Japan field them.

My friend has a 700FPS HPA-powered rifle firing .45g BBs. That cost him P45k, just for the HPA kit, wala pa yung base gun.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    gustuhin ko man tirador obvious yung movement eh.

Eh sa airsoft pwede ako sumimple.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ok na ba price 11,800 sa socom mk23 tokyo marui?

overprice ba ?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    geo yatta, are you online?

In paranaque ah. Not in true qc. KAsi kung ako gagawa eh hindi sa tao. Sa kotse na illegal or barumbado magdrive. Pero hindi pa ako nakakabili ah. Kasi gusto ko tahimik talaga.

Pero sa pahsa sa balat eh mukhang makakbiyak ito ng side mirror

Lakas mangtrip jan sa dona soledad ah.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Mayroon pa bang forumer dito na nag airsoft?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Mayroon pa bang forumer dito na nag airsoft?
    What do you want to know? Game sites? Gear?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    What do you want to know? Game sites? Gear?
    None. Played airsoft since early late 1990s to early 2000s pa and "retired" already. This was the time when wala pang mga cheap china brands and neither were the Taiwan brands that popular also.

Just curious kung na sustain ba ang interest nito, o mas lalong maraming nagka interest. I would think so considering that mas "mura" na ang mga AEG o GBB ngayon keysa dati.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    None. Played airsoft since early late 1990s to early 2000s pa and "retired" already. This was the time when wala pang mga cheap china brands and neither were the Taiwan brands that popular also.

Just curious kung na sustain ba ang interest nito, o mas lalong maraming nagka interest. I would think so considering that mas "mura" na ang mga AEG o GBB ngayon keysa dati.
    Its still a thing. Its not as big as biking now as its a niche hobby. Gun prices have gone up din (inflation and a few companies have closed) and a lot of the sites in NCR have closed and most of the sites are now outside. I play but not as much as in the 2000s na weekly, now once or twice a year on invites to multi-day games.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I am amazed at how far the tech has developed from full metal rifles to tracer units that can even chrono the FPS. At tsaka ang dami na palang brands ngayon, even ones from the US.

The Taiwan brands are impressive.

And, prices are way low and more competitive than during the 1990s when you only had Tokyo Marui and Maruzen as the good choices.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Where Can I buy Airsoft gun (tokyo Marui or other brand)