Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Rambulan sa court....

8601:matrix:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yung fastbreak play ni Jawo, (after the opposing team scored) where dadamputin nya yung bola with his hand, sabay bato sa streaking teammate (take note: saktong-sakto yung throw) on the other end of the court on a solo lay-up........ (Yung pagdampot ni Jawo sa bola, kala mo, pumupulot lang ng holen, sa laki ng galamay niya ).

That's Jawo classic.
    yup, ang nakinabang dito e sila tuadles, sta. maria, ampalayo, to name a few

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I last heard of Caidic when he was still playing at UE and Patrimonio was a freshman(?), maybe sophomore at Mapua. I saw him once practicing his shots while I was hanging out in the darkness of the Mapua gym.

ot:

brings back memories, bro . . .inabot ko si idol sa mapua gym nung last season nya, nandun din ako pag me practice sila under coach valeriano yata yun na binibilhan ko ng ticket for the games in rizal coliseum kasi sya rin ang pe teacher ko . . .and yes, it was dark in that gym all right

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i miss:

- michael jordan
    - hakeem olajawon's moves
    - reggie miller
    - larry bird's and magic johnson's court savvy
    - bong alvarez' moves
    - caidic and ricky brown
    - hector calma's court vision
    - jawo's overhead and baseball pass na abot sa kabilang court

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    ot:

brings back memories, bro . . .inabot ko si idol sa mapua gym nung last season nya, nandun din ako pag me practice sila under coach valeriano yata yun na binibilhan ko ng ticket for the games in rizal coliseum kasi sya rin ang pe teacher ko . . .and yes, it was dark in that gym all right
    OT
    Yup. There's natural light filtering in from the two ends of the gym. But, it looked really dark coming out of the afternoon sun. It's the only quiet place in the campus and had a cooling and soothing effect on me (besides ogling the Lyceum girls next door ). Even the library had a noisy buzz from all the people chatting.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 14th, 2009 at 10:21 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makikisabat lang ho mga lolo...pasensiya hinde ako makasabay sa usapan niyo, kasi si Gabe Norwood na sa PBA ang naabutan ko at si Kevin Durant naman sa NBA.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I missed playing street basketball* with laborers/stevedores and their rough n tumble style. The elbow to the gut, scratches to the face, occasionally seeing stars or spitting out blood . Just shook em off and pressed on.

I had no concept of class status then. I still don't have one now.

*single hoop/net on an electrical pole.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 14th, 2009 at 10:38 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yung fastbreak play ni Jawo, (after the opposing team scored) where dadamputin nya yung bola with his hand, sabay bato sa streaking teammate (take note: saktong-sakto yung throw) on the other end of the court on a solo lay-up........ (Yung pagdampot ni Jawo sa bola, kala mo, pumupulot lang ng holen, sa laki ng galamay niya ).

That's Jawo classic.
    oo nga.. bigla kong naalala yun... ang alam ko si Jawo lang nakakagawa nun at talagang sakto (parang quarterback sya ng football ). hindi katulad ngayon na payabangan/style na lang sa pag-shoot. nakakalimutan na nila ang basic.

Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Napuna ko lang parang nawala o nabawasan ang intensity ng PBA crowd o follower ngayon kumpara dati . Mas masarap pa ngang panoorin ang UAAP O NCAA talagang pukpukan ang laban hanggang matapos at overtime pa.
    tama ka dun.. dati pinapanood ko palagi ang PBA pero ngayon nakakawalang gana manuod.. panay fil-am kase ang makikita mo sa bawat laro. mas maganda pang panuorin ang UAAP at NCAA.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock12 View Post
    [size=10pt]Aion's release is right around the corner, and theri Mages anticipation is running high! The beards and hairstyles of the character creator are groomed and lined up, jostling against each other in eagerness to be picked for your characters in this coming weekend's Preselection and Head Start Programs.Preselection is a benefit available to anyone who preordered Aion. If you are not sure whether or not you are eligible, simply log in to your [size=9pt]NCsoft Master Account[/size] to verify that your game account is listed and your account type is not designated as "Beta".Starting 12:00 p.m. PDT (more) on September 18, 2009, eligible players will be able to start their game clients and log in to create a total of two characters ahead of everyone else. You can name and create these two characters through Sorcerers the standard character creator and be ready to play with these characters right when the game Head Start Program begins (but not beforehand). Preselection will end 9:00 a.m. PDT on September 20, 2009 (more).Don't miss this great opportunity to claim your character's name before anyone else does. It isn't too late to preorder, even if you have been holding out.[/size]
    WTF?!?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i missed most is the announcer of pba shouting... caidic 3-points! caidic 3-points! caidic 3-points! over and over...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What you missed about basketball?