New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hukayin natin ang thread

Jogging 3x a week covering at least 5 kms of straight run. And playing table tennis 3x a week. Control sa rice..I'm 5'9" and weigh 155 pounds but dont have that muscle looking body like OB.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    If you get a chance, watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead by Joe Cross. His method of dieting worked for him and others in the documentary.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Found the movie in youtube (full version)
    http://youtu.be/zD8e4Mg3NFU

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    hehe oo nga. 12hrs a week of training! i could probably gun for a sub 13hr full ironman distance with that much training time in 6mos straight.

dapat quality workout, baka yung 2 hours niya 10 min lang actual na workout. train like an animal, yan dapat mantra

wala bang usapang pampataba? mahirap nga for me to gain weight, now im only 65kg. problem is, when i start biking and running again bagsak uli weight ko
    sir miles... did you gain wt. na ba? have you tried to add beef (1.5 size of your palm) every week?

me--- i've gained 10 lbs, without even trying... OBESE na ako!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

time to exercise na sir manikis.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ... I really need to quit sugar. I am afraid of diabetes.
    Have you tried what they call the "magic fruit"? It's something some people use for their diets or sweet cravings. It makes sour fruits taste sweet, so you think your eating something sweet but actually their not and their healthy. I've tried it with calamansi and it works.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

time to exercise na sir manikis.
    i cant nga lang, i'm too busy... pagdating sa bahay bagsak na....

and even if i make time, i cant....

I got an injured knee..

it needs surgery daw...

siguro ang pwede lang sakin, gym..

puro upper part nga lang...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    My journey to fitness is actually an on-off affair. I do plan on dedicating myself from though.

I remember that when I was 18 years old, I was doing 5'6 at 120lbs. Sitting my ass in front of the computer didn't do wonders on my physique after all and I was well, average (not that skinny nor bulky). I still remember doing circuit training just for overall fitness. One-rep bench was bar plus 20lbs on each side while I was doing 50lbs in bi-angular lateral pulldowns.

By 19, I was at 130lbs. Muscle separation is starting as you begin to see tricep cuts :naughty2: At my peak, I could do dips without assisted weights.. still, pull-ups needed a 20lb weight to be sustainable. Bi-angular lateral pull-downs was hovering at 70lbs.

By 20, I pigged out. Well, death of a family member does that to you and couple with alcohol, made me balloon to 150lbs and add, well, 20 pounds of fat. No gym sessions here..

By 21 and where I am, I'm three months into my workout. I was shredding myself slowly as to still retain lean muscle mass while burning the fat layer. I kept a training log and used periodization and reverse periodization in my workouts. I still remember it took me a WEEK to heal during my first workout session which I gradually pushed and voila, now I'm doing 5 days per week of 1 1/2 hours.

On my 4 rep days, I increased my bench from 4 reps x 70lbs x 3 sets from week three to 4 reps x 120lbs x 3 sets by now (week 12). I attempted 130lbs but it was still too much.. I can't do my fourth rep. I'm also up'ed triceps cable pull-downs from 70lbs in week 3 to 100lbs by week 12. Bi-angular lateral pulls from 80lbs to 144lbs. I don't have official measurements but I figured I'm around ~15% body fat percentage by now from 30%. Upper body rocks with defined shoulder and triceps cut. I also defined a lot of my former man-boobs :naughty2: However, getting rid of the belly is proving to be a long battle hahahaha..

My sleeping habits need work.. but I'm currently tackling my diet. I walk a fine line kasi.. if I consume too little calories, I will feel sluggish when I hit the gym. If I consume too much, I'll be gaining. If I do a sudden calorie cut, I'll be losing a lot of fat.. but at the expense of losing muscle too. Protein intake's around 150g daily mostly from 500g of turbo'ed chicken breasts. Egg consumption's hovering at 3-4 eggs per day too.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; August 28th, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
Usapang pagpapayat