1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    UP with a convincing win over UE.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Akhuete is a ticking time bomb. It's just a matter of time before something or someone sets off his foul indiscriminate temper - be it an internal team matter or an external circumstance.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Galing pala perpetual si bright. Kaya pala medyo pamilyar. Pero parang ang tanda nya na.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Ust.. lost.. what's new? Panay recycled din mga players nila. Yung mga banko during last finals appearance ng ust which is like 3 or 4 seasons ago.

Ildefenso of NU seems to be a budding star in the league.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If Akhuetie can keep his head in check, UP could make it to the final four. Now the last year's F4 face off tomorrow. Here's to hoping for a good start by La Salle.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Against all odds win by AdU against ADMU.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Good statement win by Adamson. Congrats!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They are beatable after all. I noticed na hirap ang Ateneo sa Adamson, even during the Leo Austria days. On the greener side, La Salle lost to FEU 68-61. The problem now is our big man Taene Samuel will be out for a couple of months or more due to a hairline fracture in his foot.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Akala ko dehado na adamson kasi nawalan sila ng 2 athletic players na nadagit at lumipat na ng dlsu. Boy, was i mistAken.

I guess that sorry loss to adamson was the perfect humble pie to munch on in order to bring the smug blue eagles back to earth. It's going to be an interesting match on wed when the blue & white faces the hungry up fighting maroons.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast