New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Lagi namang ganyan.....pag talo may dahilan.
    Nakatabi ko si Slaughter at the Bonfire last night... AMP, hanggang shoulders lang ako.... and i already stand at 6ft.

Allegations of game fixing have been around since time immemorial. Its sad na kahit si Capacio, tinitira. When you lose, that's where you see who your loyal school base really is.

It's a given that basketball is the main UAAP sport. Schools put much emphasis on this as its also gives good media mileage and enrollment points for a school. My sister was on the admissions committee of one of the big universities and its a statistic that applications go up whenever a school wins in UAAP basketball. More applications = more money (with some schools charging at least P 500.00 for an application form.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    may story sa gmanews na nagcommit na si kiefer sa ateneo. gwynne capacio is also moving to admu. suddenly 5 or 6 straight crowns is a possibility
    si keifer hindi pa rin 100% sure although the university president already announced the kid's preference to stay at loyola heights last night. but if there's one thing we learned from the bj manalo brouhaha, nothing is certain unless he actually matriculates at ateneo next school year.

gwynne capacio is already enrolled at ateneo. the only problem is he has commitments w/ the u-19 national team that's why he's currently out of the line-up. but given greg slaughter's entry to the blue eagle roster next year, he'd still be fighting for that tight spot because the other bigs are staying put and do-it-all oping sumalinog is returning, the competition will be oh-so-fiery

imo, the team to watch out for would be the NU bulldogs. they've got super recruit norman penola (he had to leave ateneo due to academic deficiencies this year) and the stars of the ust tiger cubs last season: kyle neypes and cedrick labing-isa. if these former junior yellow and gold stalwarts were unleashed this season, i'm pretty sure the fate of the bulldogs would have been very, very different. unfortunately, like other thomasian transferees, these kids were not given the clearance to play by their former school.
    Last edited by baludoy; October 4th, 2010 at 04:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    [size=3]A car rushed through the red light.Police: Didn't you see the red light?Driver: I did, but I didn't see you. [/size][size=3][/size][size=3]No [/size][size=3]money[/size][size=3] no way in real life,no [/size][size=3]gold[/size][size=3] no way in game![/size]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

BTT: UST is on its way to win this year's overall championship....

10.9K:lotsocoffee:

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
UAAP Season 73!