New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    who got tickets (upper A or nearer) for the game on sunday? bilhin ko.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

ADMU won Game1 69-61..... Ang lakas talaga ng mga big men ng ADMU.

DLSU was never a threat in the second half of the ballgame....

6707:choir:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    rabeh al-husseini is really a revelation! grabe! 31 pts??! who would've thought na kaya nyang gumawa ng ganun at halos sagasaan lang nya lahat ng bigmen ng la salle??

i haven't really watched a full game of his and wasn't a believer before this game. pero he really has a strong case for MVP.

pero hanep din si buenafe. maangas lang talaga. hehe. and of course baclao. 6 blks??! the last two (on mangahas and meirhoffer) were awesome!

anyway, one game palang to. sa laki ng kita dito, feeling ko surely there'll be a game 3. but conspiracy theory aside, DLSU has the tools and experience to come back. so wag maging complacent ang ateneo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    rabeh has become coach franz karma personified. i guess that's what he gets for dissing older brother carlo sharma a few years back

blocklao

ateneo's lockdown defense is really giving franz a string of head aches

Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    anyway, one game palang to. sa laki ng kita dito, feeling ko surely there'll be a game 3. but conspiracy theory aside, DLSU has the tools and experience to come back. so wag maging complacent ang ateneo.
    It's the conspiracy theory which makes me bet for DLSU for game 2. It's going to be 8 vs 5 on court. I wouldn't be surprised if UAAP suddenly suspends Rabeh for 1 game, for his "unsportsmanlike" foul on Rico M.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I think ADMU would go for the kill in the next game... They surely want to shut-out DLSU this season,- and they have the resources and the means to do it....

Kaka- Hall Of Fame pa naman ng DLSU kay Franz Pumaren in the last Grand Alumni Homecoming.....

6707:choir:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    rabeh has become coach franz karma personified. i guess that's what he gets for dissing older brother carlo sharma a few years back

blocklao

ateneo's lockdown defense is really giving franz a string of head aches
    Err...backgrounder naman. What did Franz do to Sharma ba? Wasn't he getting playing minutes for DLSU?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^just to be quick about it, pumaren supposedly stated a mouthful of unflattering remarks about sharma's work ethic & attitude to the press (both inside & outside of dlsu) just prior to his pba draft application. that kind of loose talk probably was one of the reasons why he was picked relatively low in that year's draft. & naturally, because of that painful episode, sharma practically dropped-off his baby brother to the door steps of the moro lorenzo center in ateneo

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mairhoffer was thrown out at the last min. of 3Q. Humahabol ang DLSU. From a high of Ateneo's 15 pt. lead......naging 4 na lang, courtesy of JV Casio's sniping. Si Casio lang ang consistent.....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    :mad: The officiating was LUDICROUS

Ang natalo dapat ang umiiyak at hindi yung nanalo! :rant:
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 25th, 2008 at 06:37 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
UAAP Season 2008