New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    w/ slaughter & ravena.....i think ADMU pa rin yan. i have read though that one veteran player, ryan buenafe, has been dropped from the line-up because he's over weight, and has other personal problems with the team.

what's with DLSU naman? ano bago sa kanila?
    Iba yata ang balita ko ke ryan buenafe
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto yung sked courtesy of Pinoy Exchange

uly 9 - Marikina Sports Complex
    1 PM - Opening

July 10 (Sun) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - FEU vs DLSU
    3 PM - ADMU vs AdU

July 14 (Thurs) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - NU vs UST
    3 PM - UE vs UP

July 16 (Sat) - Araneta Coliseum
    11 AM - AdU vs FEU
    3 PM - DLSU vs ADMU

July 17 (Sun) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - UP vs NU
    3 PM - UST vs UE

July 21 (Thurs) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - ADMU vs NU
    3 PM - FEU vs UE

July 23 (Sat) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - DLSU vs UP
    3 PM - UE vs ADMU

July 24 (Sun) - Philsports Arena
    1 PM - NU vs FEU
    3 PM - UST vs AdU

July 28 (Thurs) - Philsports Arena
    1 PM - AdU vs UE
    3 PM - NU vs DLSU

July 30 (Sat) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - UP vs ADMU
    3 PM - FEU vs UST

July 31 (Sun) - Philsports Arena
    1 PM - DLSU vs UE
    3 PM - AdU vs NU

August 4 (Thurs) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - UP vs FEU
    3 PM - ADMU vs UST

August 6 (Sat) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - UE vs NU
    3 PM - DLSU vs AdU

August 7 (Sun) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - UST vs UP
    3 PM - FEU vs ADMU

August 11(Thurs) - Araneta Coliseum
    1 PM - UP vs AdU
    3 PM - UST vs DLSU

End of 1st Round

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    AdMU!

In good or bad times!
    win or lose, its the school we choose

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Si Ryan Buenafe may ***ual harassment case DAW. pero ang bulong bulungan sa ADMU ay academics daw kaya hindi pinalaro.

with ravena on ADMU, mukhang ADMU parin..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Slaughter earns recommendation from UAAP committee
    06/28/2011 | 07:40 PM

The University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) eligibility committee has recommended that Ateneo center Greg Slaughter be allowed to play in the coming men's basketball wars, which opens on July 10 at the Araneta Coliseum.

Slaughter, who played for the Pilipinas-Smart Gilas prior to the 74th UAAP, got the nod of the five-member UAAP eligibility committee, chaired by University of the Philippines' Lailani Gonzales after a Tuesday meeting.

Technically, Slaughter's eligibility and the rest of the players in the UAAP have yet to be finalized as the recommendations will still be elevated to the UAAP Board. The board will decide with finality on July 5 whether to uphold or deny the recommendations made by the eligibility committee.

"The recommendations of the eligibility committee will be elevated to the UAAP Board where we will decide with finality on who is eligible or not," said UAAP board member Junel Baculi of National University.

"In the board meeting, anything can still happen," Baculi said.

Slaughter's status was questioned after he played in the PBA when Gilas joined as a guest team in the pro league's second conference, the Commissioners Cup.

There were contentions that Slaughter's PBA stint is a violation of UAAP rules because he had played in a commercial league while still undergoing residency with Ateneo after being recruited from the University of Visayas Green Lancers. - Reuben Terrado/JVP, GMA News
    nothing is for certain at this point but at least it's two steps forward for slaughter and ateneo

w/ regards to ryan buenafe, there was no case filed by anybody. lahat nung rumors regarding that are simply rumors.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    As usual sa DLSU ako (dun ako nagtapos e) kampi pero alam ko walang pag-asa again this year. Still rebuilding phase...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Boplaks ba?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    care to share? or yung harassment case daw?

Alanganin daw yung Slaughter at Parks coz of the residency issue nila sa school.

yung court sa MOA dun na ata maglalaro ang NCAA.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * the Buenafe case, been hearing about "that" (ano ba yan, sa dami naman ng chicks na pwede since player ka naman... pagpipilitan pa) but still, panay chismis naman and there are no real deal allegations filed. I dont care if he's out of the team even if he's an instrumental player and figure since i've been hearing about his attitude problems since before.

Ateneo ako... kahit nung talunan days pa.

NU will be a better team this year but you dont win championships overnight. It took Norman Black three years to build his system; FEU will probably be the main contender along with ADMU. As for DLSU, i really miss the "angas factor" the team used to strut years ago.

Sayang naman si UST; what happened to their program?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    * the Buenafe case, been hearing about "that" (ano ba yan, sa dami naman ng chicks na pwede since player ka naman... pagpipilitan pa) but still, panay chismis naman and there are no real deal allegations filed. I dont care if he's out of the team even if he's an instrumental player and figure since i've been hearing about his attitude problems since before.

Ateneo ako... kahit nung talunan days pa.

NU will be a better team this year but you dont win championships overnight. It took Norman Black three years to build his system; FEU will probably be the main contender along with ADMU. As for DLSU, i really miss the "angas factor" the team used to strut years ago.

Sayang naman si UST; what happened to their program?
    What I hear from UST, FEU and UE is that masyadong palakasan system. AdMU really created a good program starting from recruitment and I hope they continue to be straight in ther dealings. 1997-2001 talunan yan pero tiyaga lang talaga. UP hirap pa rin makabangon, gusto ko attitude nila e.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast