New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 321 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc, best padin sa AM dahil it'll raise and kickup your metabolism for the rest of the day, pero depende yan din sa schedule and body clock nyo... Since your work sched is erratic, just workout sa time na pinaka malakas kayo para magamit ng husto ang exercise period.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga papa tanong lang

dba after lifting and you do anaerobic exercise pa, nagiging catabolic ka na?
    may nagyayaya kasi sakin mag basketball parating after my workout and after ive taken my shake(e ayoko rin tumanggi kasi basketball yan e hehehe).
    pano kaya ma-counter to? should i drink another shake after playing?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chip, I dont see any harm on drinking another serving of protein. AFAIK, I'd rather drink an extra serving than take my chances.

UPDATE on NO SHOTGUN:

Bought a jar for $49.95, 30 servings daw. Sinubukan ko kanina, hinalo ko sa 10-oz water yung isang scoop, my reaction...

:suka: :suka:

I didnt even finish half of the serving. Tinapon ko na kse sukang suka ako sa lasa. I'll try again this friday and mix it with my favorite tanggal-lasa ingredient, gatorade powder fruit punch flavor. Kung may sampalok kayo, mas mainam na itulak nyo ng sampalok candy. grabe talaga, intolerable ang lasa.

the pump? I didnt see any pero before taking the SHOTGUN, kumakabog na ang dibdib ko. I guess psychological yung epekto sakin, I was so psyched sa magiging epekto tapos hindi naman pala kaya ng sikmura ko.

maki-hingi muna kayo ng isang serving para malaman nyo kung kaya ng sikmura nyo, :evillaugh
    Last edited by Karding; September 6th, 2006 at 08:28 AM. Reason: is reason for editing

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Tried working out in the morning and in late afternoon... I observed that it's harder to increase my heart rate in the morning when doing cardio VS working out in the afternoon. One adv. though going to the gym in the morning - NO USERS hehehe. Solo mo yun equipments

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    medyo varied ang gym time ko.. sometimes umaga pero madalas after office na. (magkalapit lang naman eh..)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako dati 6AM-730AM hehe, kung may time, cardio sa mga 5PM

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    papa karding: hmm.. kung ganun kasama, wag na lang.

I'm still on Whey pero I think I'm gonna use my last bottle of Nitrix and see how it goes..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    papa karding: hmm.. kung ganun kasama, wag na lang.

I'm still on Whey pero I think I'm gonna use my last bottle of Nitrix and see how it goes..
    BSN Nitrix ba yan with Arginine AKG? Update kita kung ano lasa kapag may halong gatorate ang Shotgun

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well well well, after mixing 1-tbsp of gatorade with NO Shotgun, it became more tolerable.

The outcome:

10-mins prior to my first warm-up set, ShotgunRade is taken. I didnt feel any pump, I felt weak as a matter of fact. A couple of sets more, still weak and my legs are starting to shake a little bit.

My routine:

Deload phase (5x5 by Bill Starr)

Oly Squat (lightweight) 3x3 115lbs (95lbs warm-up set)
    Deadlifts 3x3 160lbs (95lbs warm-up set)
    Standing Military Press 3x3 105lbs (75lbs warm-up set)
    Wide-Grip Pull-ups 3x8
    Seated Preacher Curl 3x6 75lbs (45lbs warm-up set)
    Cool-down 3.6mph walk on treadmill for 7mins

Right after I left the gym feeling disappointed, I just realized that I didnt take any pre-workout protein and creatine. That could explain why I wasnt so pumped and or as strong like last week. I didnt even take any NO Shotgun last week.

Lesson learned. Continue the pre-workout protein/creatine in conjunction with the NO Shotgun. And maybe, just maybe, the so called pump will be there.

Or maybe I wasnt too motivated since today is my light-day. Stay tuned for next week's Intensity Phase.

As I type this, I feel itchy right under my skin. Could it be the vasolidation happening right now?!

BTW, I asked my co-worker to take the NO Shotgun with gatorade. I didnt tell him what it was, I just ask him to take that sh*t before working out today. I'll find out later if it worked on him. :evillaugh

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My co-worker came back from working out. The only thing he noticed is that he sweats a lot even after 1-1/2 hour of taking the NO Shotgun. According to him, the recovery was faster and he didnt get tired easily.

What he did:
    20-mins bike on uphill #7
    Chest-day (unspecific routine)

I'll finish the NO Shotgun and never buying this POS again :swear:

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread