New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 321 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unfortunately that wont work out due to several reasons:

1) Recovery time between body parts. Read the article thoroughly.

2) Frequency of bodyparts. Small, non-tiring parts like the traps, calves and forearms are worked more frequently than the bigger body parts.

3) You cannot "PICK" phases. That's totally scrapping the idea of the program. Read the article to see what each phase is for. You must do all 4 phases.

I suggest with your split schedule, try other workout programs that don't follow the cliffhanger principle instead. I'm not saying that the selected program you've made won't help. I'm sure it will, but it won't be following the program's intention and goals.

So far, I have to say that PII and PIII are the hardest. PIV isn't that hard for me to complete. P1 is brutally explosive as well. Just completed the day 4 Edge shoulder workout. Feels great to do 80lb dumbbell shrugs hehe. I wish they have 100lb DBs though...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hello peeps!

gusto kong isama sa workout ko ung barbell shurgs para sa traps. kahit saan major muscle group pwede ba? sa ngayon ganito pa din ang program ko:

day1: chest, shoulders, tri's
    day2: cardio
    day3: back, bi's, forearms
    day4: abs, legs
    day5: rest

tsaka, what do you call the excercise wherein you place a long bar's end on a corner, put weights on the other end? tapos you saddle the bar and pull it back and forth with both arms. pasensya na ha, di ko talaga alam ung tawag. thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    owede mo sya singit either sa back or shoulder workout... i usually include it sa shoulder dahil nagfafail na grip strength ko if i do it with my back.

You're referring to T-bar rows... great mid back mass exersise...

Kainis talaga mga ibang gyms dito they carry mostly "fitness" equipment grr.. sa FF walang calf machines at all...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I created a local board for fitness and bodybuilding

Philippine Bodybuilding and Fitness Board

Register now.

[SIZE=3]Pakiusap, please dont start any "FIRST POST!" "UNA AKO" useless threads. thanks.[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sige, bigyan nyo ng rest ang each body part with disregard to liver's rest periods, hehehe.

Next week na ko mag start ng new program!!! Atat na ko!!!! :hihihi:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding, 30 days lang yung program na cliffhanger, it's a shock program not a longer 3-4 month program so the kidney thing isn't much of an issue.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys register na kayo dun sa board... invite other non-tsikot fitness buffs there nadin...

Did 400 reps of calf raises today... They were pumped! hehe, amazing how calves responds almost immediately. After my 2nd set of 100 reps, when I touch my feet together, the calves touch each other as well!

Serious pump, but of course, when I cooled down, they were 1/3" apart again (sakang shins ko hehe)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    theveed: i decided na next year ko na lang gawin ito... kasi sabi hindi pwede tweaked, binasa ko rin eh kasi sabi may schedule na dapat sundan, hindi ko kaya kasi exams ko next week and magprepare din ako kasi mahina muscle endurance ko... grabe i tried yun maraming reps... hanggang 65 lang kaya ko eh...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by theveed
    Did 400 reps of calf raises today... They were pumped! hehe, amazing how calves responds almost immediately. After my 2nd set of 100 reps, when I touch my feet together, the calves touch each other as well!
    400reps????? in 4sets? grabe! hanggang 65 lang kaya ko... ano weight nito?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    80kg pare, rest-pause technique naman so every 25 reps (or every failure) you take a 2-5 sec break then continue till you fail. My trend was 35 reps then down to 25 then down to 15 hehe. It's hard when you focus on stretching the calf muscle fully then contracting it fully as well, not just bouncing up and down. Pag bouncing lang 140kg nakayanan ko for 15 reps.
    Last edited by theveed; December 7th, 2004 at 09:44 PM.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread