New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 293 of 312 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2921
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    wow! 3 medals in a dayTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread great performanceTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Thx thx papi..its my time to work out naman...we'll celebrate at tong yang later

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    #2922
    Congrats!

    Sana next tournament ma-convince ko na daughter ko mag compete.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2923
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Congrats!

    Sana next tournament ma-convince ko na daughter ko mag compete.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Where are you from sir?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    #2924
    STC sir. Under Doc Manolo. You sir?

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2925
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    STC sir. Under Doc Manolo. You sir?

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    5th dan Dulce perez

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    5th dan Dulce perez

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Sorry, what do you mean 5th? See you around sir, maybe next tournament

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2927
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Sorry, what do you mean 5th? See you around sir, maybe next tournament

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    5th meaning black belt level..she's PH team since 1990, her last one was at malaysia

    Philippine jins bag 15 medals in Malaysia tilt | Philstar.com

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,229
    #2928
    Balik alindog bago mag no shape december

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,441
    #2929
    Wala bang torso shot diyan? Tsikot Fitness and Gym ThreadTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,229
    #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Wala bang torso shot diyan? Tsikot Fitness and Gym ThreadTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Kapag parehas na ni mister big torzo ko, why not? Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread