New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 250 of 312 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,755
    #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Vitamin c lang sila

    https://s9.postimg.cc/oa6ffa9tr/20180501_123210.jpg

    6 8" 420lb brian shaw..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    WTF 6'8"??? Ano kaya hitsura ko katabi yan. Or yung petite pinay na 5' tall 100 lbs baka until bewang lang lol

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Its not a beauty contest, thats their sport...there need the weight to move weight...if youre 300lbs or less, you wont stand a chance..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Sa bagay, there are certain sports or situations in which higher weight is useful, such as wrestling..

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Sa bagay, there are certain sports or situations in which higher weight is useful, such as wrestling..
    Arnold Strongman Classic 2012: Brian Shaw 1073 pound deadlift With Torn Bicep - YouTube

    Thats why eddie hall retired already...very taxing to the body, he only won once, he has the record of deadlifting half a ton...that almost killed him

    Eddie Hall deadlift 500kg (1102.31lbs) - YouTube

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    WTF 6'8"??? Ano kaya hitsura ko katabi yan. Or yung petite pinay na 5' tall 100 lbs baka until bewang lang lol

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Na out angled ko nga...mas malaki yung braso ko....haha

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Arnold Strongman Classic 2012: Brian Shaw 1073 pound deadlift With Torn Bicep - YouTube

    Thats why eddie hall retired already...very taxing to the body, he only won once, he has the record of deadlifting half a ton...that almost killed him

    Eddie Hall deadlift 500kg (1102.31lbs) - YouTube

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Grabe, that's a good trivia hehe..

    Siguro it took more or less a decade or even more just to reach that level. It needs passion, persistence and also they must be committed in doing it.

    Ako, I'd be satisfied kahit up to 200lbs lang ma reach ko sa ganyan. 😂

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Na out angled ko nga...mas malaki yung braso ko....haha

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    you is big! hahaha



    FOCUS

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Grabe, that's a good trivia hehe..

    Siguro it took more or less a decade or even more just to reach that level. It needs passion, persistence and also they must be committed in doing it.

    Ako, I'd be satisfied kahit up to 200lbs lang ma reach ko sa ganyan. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread
    Nag daan kasi ako sa powerlifting phase that why im a big fan of them...wala kang gagawin kundi kumain..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,145
    #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Grabe, that's a good trivia hehe..

    Siguro it took more or less a decade or even more just to reach that level. It needs passion, persistence and also they must be committed in doing it.

    Ako, I'd be satisfied kahit up to 200lbs lang ma reach ko sa ganyan. 😂
    actually, it needs a basic something you can never work for.
    genes.
    without the right genes, you won't even make the chosen 300.
    my opinion.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    actually, it needs a basic something you can never work for.
    genes.
    without the right genes, you won't even make the chosen 300.
    my opinion.
    I used to be 300+lbs..its hard on the body...now i settled for 189lbs at 14% body fat...ok na ako sa weight ko...as long as i can still deadlift near the four hundreds..mas madaling i maintain

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,145
    #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I used to be 300+lbs..its hard on the body...now i settled for 189lbs at 14% body fat...ok na ako sa weight ko...as long as i can still deadlift near the four hundreds..mas madaling i maintain

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    i had to read it many times...

    apparently mr big was refering to 300 lbs.
    i was refering to being one of the 300 legendary spartans who died, defending the pass against xerxexa.

    ah well,
    either way, it works.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread