New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 245 of 313 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3125
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Somehow, I’ve learned to accept na ganun na talaga calves ko. Kaso nakaka-tanggal confidence na talaga magshorts, lalo na pag alam mong alam ng mga tao na matagal ka na nag-gygym. Some people just don’t get it, magbibigay sila ng samples ng mga taong may malalaking calves. Pero hindi nila magets na yung mga sample nila, malaki na talaga calves even before they started working out. Wala pa akong nakitang tao na payat ang calves then lumaki. Kung meron man sobrang liit na improvement lang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    or either they assumed tamad mag-lower body or leg exercise. marami ganyan, well developed ang upper body but naiwan ang legs at sadly nawala pwet, we joked it chicken legs Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread but there are some naman talaga na naturally gifted sa buttocks at leg department.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #2442
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Somehow, I’ve learned to accept na ganun na talaga calves ko. Kaso nakaka-tanggal confidence na talaga magshorts, lalo na pag alam mong alam ng mga tao na matagal ka na nag-gygym. Some people just don’t get it, magbibigay sila ng samples ng mga taong may malalaking calves. Pero hindi nila magets na yung mga sample nila, malaki na talaga calves even before they started working out. Wala pa akong nakitang tao na payat ang calves then lumaki. Kung meron man sobrang liit na improvement lang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think youre on the skinny side? not a runner type? medium to heavy guys have calves because of the weight we carry Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    I developed calves when I was running back in college. Now I do abit of functional training. jumpropes and box jumps- they help somewhat. but then I still do several kilometers a week so its a lot of calf-circularion exercise imo.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    #2443
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    or either they assumed tamad mag-lower body or leg exercise. marami ganyan, well developed ang upper body but naiwan ang legs at sadly nawala pwet, we joked it chicken legs Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread but there are some naman talaga na naturally gifted sa buttocks at leg department.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yes, I agree with your comment on lower body part. Fortunately, my upper leg and up are proportionate to my upper. I’ve learned so much in my 5 years of lifting. Problem ko lang talaga yung calves.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think youre on the skinny side? not a runner type? medium to heavy guys have calves because of the weight we carry Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    I developed calves when I was running back in college. Now I do abit of functional training. jumpropes and box jumps- they help somewhat. but then I still do several kilometers a week so its a lot of calf-circularion exercise imo.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I WAS on the skinny side before (60kg*5’9) skinny but I had bilbil haha. I think we can call it “skinny-fat”. I used to ride a bike everyday, from gradeschool to highschool. My point is I was kinda active even when I was younger. Then when I started lifting weights around 5 years ago, mas naging active pa ako. I never skip legdays, etc. Sometimes, I get a really good pump on my calves pero ramdam ko lang yung pump, walang visual na “maga”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think youre on the skinny side? not a runner type? medium to heavy guys have calves because of the weight we carry Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    I developed calves when I was running back in college. Now I do abit of functional training. jumpropes and box jumps- they help somewhat. but then I still do several kilometers a week so its a lot of calf-circularion exercise imo.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    To clarify, yung visual size lang ang pinoproblema ko. Strength-wise, no problems at all with my calves (or lower body in general).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #2446
    no calf cramps?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    no calf cramps?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Meron, sometimes pag nang-gigil ako sa weight or pag sinagad ko yung reps kahit hindi na kaya hehe. There was a time that I was really desperate na. But now I’m fine with it, just sharing and seeking advise from you guys baka kaya pa naman i-improve haha. I’ve tried standing and seated calf raises with different kinds of progressive overloads, virtually every leg workout possible with a barbell. I might try those box jumps though. I realize I didn’t take those seriously before.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #2448
    heres a good calf workout Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    https://youtu.be/i-kN2uofEz0

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    I WAS on the skinny side before (60kg*5’9) skinny but I had bilbil haha. I think we can call it “skinny-fat”. I used to ride a bike everyday, from gradeschool to highschool. My point is I was kinda active even when I was younger. Then when I started lifting weights around 5 years ago, mas naging active pa ako. I never skip legdays, etc. Sometimes, I get a really good pump on my calves pero ramdam ko lang yung pump, walang visual na “maga”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, if thats the case we cant do anything about it, i have the same predicament, i just wear a longer socks which i do if i work out in a different gym..pero i bet you look good in skinny jeans..haha

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,018
    #2450
    Reading the posts here, I somehow got conscious of my calves. Lmao!

    Unless, you want to aim for the bodybuilder look, this should not be an issue. For me, I'm simply aiming for the athletic look. I need to be light, nimble and fast for my activity. I cannot be too bulky looking like Arnold. lol

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread