New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 244 of 312 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    What’s your opinion on calves? Same thing, genetics din?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same, it depends on the muscle insertion, chk your calves, if it stops midway, bad luck, there is a limit on what you can do..naturally( without enhancement, implants or drugs) give you examples of people that are not blessed when it comes to insertions, flex wheeler and arnold, most of their extremities are long with small wrist and ankles, pero ang ganda once lumaki, problem is we dont take steriods, hindi lumalaki ang calves and forearms if youre not enchanced..may pros naman pag pangit ang insertions..tall and long legged most of the time...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #2432
    Mas effective ba ang flat vs. incline pagdating sa bench press? Salamat mga lodi.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2433
    Comparing both? inclines, but those are not the best for chest development..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #2434
    ^We only have those two in our home but the inclined one is what we always use whenever we lift, since the flat one is kept somewhere in an isolated area..

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    ^We only have those two in our home but the inclined one is what we always use whenever we lift, since the flat one is kept somewhere in an isolated area..
    If you have access to dips the better..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,018
    #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Mas effective ba ang flat vs. incline pagdating sa bench press? Salamat mga lodi.
    Decline is my favorite. It makes your chest look shapely and well defined. My chest muscles respond very well on this exercise.

    Flat, not so much. It's more on the outer area of the chest. Not so much development. Incline, it hits the upper chest area, but I don't want that developed too much. It doesn't look great on me.

    Anyway, everyone is different. So, just try and see what works best for you.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    Decline is my favorite. It makes your chest look shapely and well defined. My chest muscles respond very well on this exercise.

    Flat, not so much. It's more on the outer area of the chest. Not so much development. Incline, it hits the upper chest area, but I don't want that developed too much. It doesn't look great on me.

    Anyway, everyone is different. So, just try and see what works best for you.
    Yes sir, gusto ko ring makita how i would perform on a decline and see the different area of chest development vs. the two pero sadly wala kami nito sa bahay eh.

    Kaya coming from an incline, I'm thinking if i would switch na to the flat one since sinasabi ng kasama kong pinsan na para ibang chest area naman daw ang ma-develop. Yun nga lang magkakaroon ng lipatan sa equipment bago namin masimula yun.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Same, it depends on the muscle insertion, chk your calves, if it stops midway, bad luck, there is a limit on what you can do..naturally( without enhancement, implants or drugs) give you examples of people that are not blessed when it comes to insertions, flex wheeler and arnold, most of their extremities are long with small wrist and ankles, pero ang ganda once lumaki, problem is we dont take steriods, hindi lumalaki ang calves and forearms if youre not enchanced..may pros naman pag pangit ang insertions..tall and long legged most of the time...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Ah thank you for your reply, saw it just now. What do you mean “if it stops midway”? Middle of my lower leg? Mine is until the middle. For years, I’ve been trying to improve my calves but still no results. My quads are developed now, so sobrang halata na talaga ng calves ko. The quads to calves ratio is now so bad that I’m not comfortable wearing shorts in the gym.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2439
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Ah thank you for your reply, saw it just now. What do you mean “if it stops midway”? Middle of my lower leg? Mine is until the middle. For years, I’ve been trying to improve my calves but still no results. My quads are developed now, so sobrang halata na talaga ng calves ko. The quads to calves ratio is now so bad that I’m not comfortable wearing shorts in the gym.
    Yes...forearms at calves..kung hanggang dun lang yung insertion, so you cant change it, you can make it a little bit rounder, but change the shape..no can do

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    #2440
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Yes...forearms at calves..kung hanggang dun lang yung insertion, so you cant change it, you can make it a little bit rounder, but change the shape..no can do

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Somehow, I’ve learned to accept na ganun na talaga calves ko. Kaso nakaka-tanggal confidence na talaga magshorts, lalo na pag alam mong alam ng mga tao na matagal ka na nag-gygym. Some people just don’t get it, magbibigay sila ng samples ng mga taong may malalaking calves. Pero hindi nila magets na yung mga sample nila, malaki na talaga calves even before they started working out. Wala pa akong nakitang tao na payat ang calves then lumaki. Kung meron man sobrang liit na improvement lang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread