New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 239 of 312 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,229
    #2381
    Lakas naman. I can't even deadlift my weight.

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Lakas naman. I can't even deadlift my weight.

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    you can papi..i can show you how, its all in the legs..paps

    dinner time..

    11 drumsticks
    https://s10.postimg.org/mllfnbq7t/20180310_201748.jpg

    half a kilo of kalamay

    https://s10.postimg.org/y9fhig03d/20180310_201730.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,229
    #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    you can papi..i can show you how, its all in the legs..paps

    dinner time..

    11 drumsticks
    https://s10.postimg.org/mllfnbq7t/20180310_201748.jpg

    half a kilo of kalamay

    https://s10.postimg.org/y9fhig03d/20180310_201730.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Kapag nakasabay kita, hingi ako tips haha! Pakiramdam ko kasi nasisira na form ko kapag binibigatan ko pa deadlift ko. Kaya ginagawa ko, high reps nalang to keep the proper form.



    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #2384
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    not really, since dec pa ako nag cut coz i went to boracay....

    im around 205 here-now im around 189ish..185..would be ok..

    https://youtu.be/6G7XEH27gCk

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Wow, savage leg work out, impressive leg power!
    I'm 164.8 libras now, cut 2.2lbs in 5 days. Got weaker on the deadlift too, from 360 down to 250.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2385
    Worlds Strongest Man 218 Headed To The Philippines – Starting Strongman

    me and my friends are watching...i hope to see brian shaw in person and shake his hand...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Worlds Strongest Man 218 Headed To The Philippines Starting Strongman

    me and my friends are watching...i hope to see brian shaw in person and shake his hand...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    picture of forearm comparison Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    picture of forearm comparison Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    i have both gopros ready for the occasion..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,018
    #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    not really, since dec pa ako nag cut coz i went to boracay....

    im around 205 here-now im around 189ish..185..would be ok..

    https://youtu.be/6G7XEH27gCk

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Damn dude! You're strong.

    My last deadlift was around 305lbs. Squat was around 290lbs. I was on the Stronglift 5x5 program and that was 3 years ago. Lol!

    I stopped because I injured my collarbone and AC joint from the military press and bench press. It kind of protruded. Moving my left shoulder hurt like hell. Anyway, I've moved on to a less injure prone bodybuilding routine - 2x a week, 45mins tops with a mix of Olympic lifts - snatch and power clean.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    672
    #2389
    Bumping this thread.
    Mga sir tanong ko lang kung anong workout split niyo. PPL, upper-lower or bro split?
    And do you deload?

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Bumping this thread.
    Mga sir tanong ko lang kung anong workout split niyo. PPL, upper-lower or bro split?
    depende naman sa goals mo, capacity/recovery, and scheduling. kung walking distance ang gym scheduling is easy.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread