New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 219 of 321 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    What workout can I do if my knees are busted? Knees hurt ulit when I did a cardio marathon earlier(1 hour elliptical and 2 hours spin bike). Time flies when I do cardio with Netflix kasi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    get some knee support from heron athletics...they have 5mm thin and 7mm thick. 5mm should be good...

recumbent bike perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    What workout can I do if my knees are busted? Knees hurt ulit when I did a cardio marathon earlier(1 hour elliptical and 2 hours spin bike). Time flies when I do cardio with Netflix kasi.

simple....stop doing those cardio altogether..if you want something for your heart health, just do high reps compound movements, the goal is to increase the hearth rate..that will do the desired effect easily.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

arthritic knee ba yan? consult an ortho. it is probably time to take those supplements (glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM).

my knee hurt for more than 2 years din. and as i've mentioned before, it forced me to bike because i cannot run properly. biking strengthened my leg muscles. and it also "healed" my aching knee. now i can run again pain free.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    get some knee support from heron athletics...they have 5mm thin and 7mm thick. 5mm should be good...

recumbent bike perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks, will check that out. Still googling what recumbent means.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    simple....stop doing those cardio altogether..if you want something for your heart health, just do high reps compound movements, the goal is to increase the hearth rate..that will do the desired effect easily.

Kinda stubborn. Went to the gym ulit even with my knee problem. Initially, did machine-assisted weights but since I wanted to fastrack my calorie burn, I still did cardio. 30 minutes on elliptical today, now, I can hardly walk, I think I injured my knee more.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    arthritic knee ba yan? consult an ortho. it is probably time to take those supplements (glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM).

my knee hurt for more than 2 years din. and as i've mentioned before, it forced me to bike because i cannot run properly. biking strengthened my leg muscles. and it also "healed" my aching knee. now i can run again pain free.
    Trying to figure out if the pain will subside today, if not, I'd go see a doctor tom.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Trying to figure out if the pain will subside today, if not, I'd go see a doctor tom.

Best have it looked at even if the pain subsides. From what I gather it has been bothering you for a while now. Our doctors always say the same thing. When you feel something is wrong, best have it looked at immediately.

2 of my injuries could have been mitigated had I been looked at immediately after I got them. Now the only option available to me is surgery, which has risks I'm not willing to take.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    i also have knee problems from basketball, torn miniscus on both knees, what i did was strengthen the surrounding muscles, i do squats and deadlifts 2x a week...no problems whatsoever

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015

looking for gym clothes...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread