New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 218 of 312 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    382lbs for a double, new PR



    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Very strong!
    Abs and cardio today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Very strong!
    Abs and cardio today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yung lifting belt ko malapit nang palitan...one hole nalang...i lost another inch....happy problem

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #2173
    Meet my home gym buddy.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2174




    arm day....



    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2175
    starting deads again... leg biceps 😁

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    starting deads again... leg biceps 😁

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    videos of alan thrall was a big help before..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    videos of alan thrall was a big help before..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    switched to sumo I have less knee hyper extension. longevity is the goal..

    allan thrall is good.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    switched to sumo I have less knee hyper extension. longevity is the goal..

    allan thrall is good.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    everybody is different, on sumo i have problems with the knees, on conventional, the glutes and hams take most of the weight.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    everybody is different, on sumo i have problems with the knees, on conventional, the glutes and hams take most of the weight.
    yeah. I had to slightly rotate my feet out. feels 200% better. less range of motion but higher reps are doable.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yeah. I had to slightly rotate my feet out. feels 200% better. less range of motion but higher reps are doable.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

    its deadlift day later, just got home from a fieldtrip, im just waiting for the wife to come home, then off to the gym....

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread