New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 207 of 312 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2061
    Leg day today...whilst warming up, a buddy of mine that do crossfit arrived and ask me whats my workout today, i said im practicing my overhead squats, it was my deload or light day and i didnt bring my belt....to make the long story short, napasubo ako, we did back, front, olympic overhead and barbell thrust squats....basag..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #2062
    Can't get my body fat % any lower, I think I hit a plateau. I'm soooo stuck...Time for a reset...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    ^ I'm actually working on it. Really exposes your weakness in flexibility, balance, strenght and coordination. There's a lot of people who struggle with these movements and I'm one of them...
    ---------------------------
    I need a break...





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sows, sosy naman ypghurt. and totoong matinde exercise kahit dairy queen dilly bar di ka tataba, P20 na lang ngaun yun oh

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sows, sosy naman ypghurt. and totoong matinde exercise kahit dairy queen dilly bar di ka tataba, P20 na lang ngaun yun oh
    well, i would agree with you this time...there was a week i was bulking and ate 6-7 pancakes plus half cup of syrup daily pero post workout...i still lost weight

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sows, sosy naman ypghurt. and totoong matinde exercise kahit dairy queen dilly bar di ka tataba, P20 na lang ngaun yun oh
    Sosy? Di naman. 20 pesos din yan.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #2066
    My colleague from the office is signing me up for a half-marathon scheduled 2 months from now. Any tips on how to prepare? Last time I joined a 21k was 5 years ago, aside from not being physically fit as before, I am not sure if my knees can hold up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2067
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    My colleague from the office is signing me up for a half-marathon scheduled 2 months from now. Any tips on how to prepare? Last time I joined a 21k was 5 years ago, aside from not being physically fit as before, I am not sure if my knees can hold up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2 months? ...just do 5-10k..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,016
    #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    My colleague from the office is signing me up for a half-marathon scheduled 2 months from now. Any tips on how to prepare? Last time I joined a 21k was 5 years ago, aside from not being physically fit as before, I am not sure if my knees can hold up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    what is the diagnosis ba ng knees mo? kung arthritic knee, mejo mahirap solusyunan kasi degenerative ang nature. but you can try suppluments like glucosamine, chondroitin, msm.

    kung tipong runner's knee (patella femoral pain) or chondromalacia (gasgas likod ng patella), pwede madaan sa strengthening of the leg muscles. in my case, biking helped eliminate knee pain (chondromalacia) and also shoe inserts for flat flooted person.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2069
    Stop Using Cardio to Lose Weight - YouTube

    ...............

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #2070
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    what is the diagnosis ba ng knees mo? kung arthritic knee, mejo mahirap solusyunan kasi degenerative ang nature. but you can try suppluments like glucosamine, chondroitin, msm.

    kung tipong runner's knee (patella femoral pain) or chondromalacia (gasgas likod ng patella), pwede madaan sa strengthening of the leg muscles. in my case, biking helped eliminate knee pain (chondromalacia) and also shoe inserts for flat flooted person.
    Thanks for the advices. I haven't had my knees checked yet by the doctor, kasi I only feel the pain while running, so it is pretty hard to recreate the pain while in the hospital. Maresearch nga yang mga supplements.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread